"Bangkok Dangerous" w/ Chakrit Yamnarm...

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Has any of you Chakrit fan's seen the preview to the remake of "Bangkok Dangerous" with Nicolas Cage? Well Chakrit is going to be cast in this Film I am not sure what role he'll be playing as, but from the preview I've seen his english is great! Oh and he is extremely handsome in this as well! hey, maybe this is a start of being INTERNATIONAL for Chakrit!

I dont like action movies, but for Chakrit, I think I'll go watch it once it is out!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
really... from what i've seen of the preview on yahoo movies....they're making him use the typical Asian accent....not his hot sexy American one....not complaining i'll still go and see it....

skies

sarNie Adult
kind of disappointed that they have nicholas cage as main character...they could've used chakrit as the main guy because in the original movie, the main guy isn't even white...not saying that i don't like nicholas, he's a great actor...just kind of bugs me that almost every asian movie that is remade, the main character is almost always white...not hating here either...i'm still going to see the movie...i love the original...it was really good...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol My sisters saw the trailer when they went to watch Jackie Chan & Jet Li's movie... The way they added the accent made my sisters say, "Wah!".lol. I saw the trailer @ Youtube and... We're still going to see the movie to support Chakrit though ^_^ .

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i've been waiting on tis movie since Chakrit went for the audition in 2006...it's been 2 years and i'm finally gonna get to watch it..wat a wait! :lol:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
i've been waiting on tis movie since Chakrit went for the audition in 2006...it's been 2 years and i'm finally gonna get to watch it..wat a wait! :lol:

I've never heard Chakrit speak english before so that was the first for me. I could hardly hear the accent, it's not as strong as i thought it would be. So im guess he can speak english really well without any accent???

Fromt he preview, goodness, he's so freaken handsome!!!!

I wanted to see Chakrit casted as one of the main guys too!! darn them!!!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
lol My sisters saw the trailer when they went to watch Jackie Chan & Jet Li's movie... The way they added the accent made my sisters say, "Wah!".lol. I saw the trailer @ Youtube and... We're still going to see the movie to support Chakrit though ^_^ .

Ahahha, i saw the preview to this when i went to see Fobidden Kingdom last night too! lol.. My brother told me that my thai guy was in a preview w/ Nicolas Cage, and I didnt believe him until i went to see the movie and saw the preview, now i'll be looking farward towards this movie. just b/c Chakrit is in it.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i think my mom saw a little preview of it.. when her and my dad went out to watch forbidden kingdom at the theater.. she came home and told me that she a little preview of it..

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
chakrit is so hot, im def. watching it, but i hate how they make him have an accent, when his english is perfect.

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
pretty disappointing..hes speaking english with an asian accent =[
but one day hopefully[if hes in another english movie]he'll speak perfect english =D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dats stupid as hell forcing a accent on him. it aint like all americans are dat ignorant and think all asian people are fobs

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
from wat i see in the preview the movie looks good...im gonna watch it wen it come out...cause chakrit is such a hottie.... :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never heard Chakrit speak english before so that was the first for me. I could hardly hear the accent, it's not as strong as i thought it would be. So im guess he can speak english really well without any accent???

Fromt he preview, goodness, he's so freaken handsome!!!!

I wanted to see Chakrit casted as one of the main guys too!! darn them!!!
nah! wat u hear is a fake accent..Chakrit doesn't even speak like tat..his english so f**ken hot..here's a clip w/ his hot english..towards the end of the clips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOsJ7TYUse0

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
kind of disappointed that they have nicholas cage as main character...they could've used chakrit as the main guy because in the original movie, the main guy isn't even white...not saying that i don't like nicholas, he's a great actor...just kind of bugs me that almost every asian movie that is remade, the main character is almost always white...not hating here either...i'm still going to see the movie...i love the original...it was really good...
I think it makes sense to have Cage play the lead simply because he's the bigger star and hardly anyone would know who Chakrit is aside from us who've watched his lakorns, so in the end it would just benefit them more to have a big name cast as the main character.

Is that really the movie poster? err talk about dull.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i'd been waiting for this since 2006 too and until now it still haven't air yet. i'm dying to see my hot chakrit with his sexy english- oh no they made him speak with accent? that's so dissappointed, but anyway i still want to see him and listen to his sexy voice lol :wub: