Bangkok Broadcasting Copyright

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This one person's channel uploaded a ch3 lakorn and Bangkok Broadcasting decided to file for copyright infringement. So does that mean ch3 lakorns are getting taken down as well?

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Damn. That's just effed up. I actually do think that CH3 are following CH7's suit because I got on YouTube to continue Rak Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreeb (a CH3 lakorn) but the whole playlist was removed off the channel that I usually watch it on. Hopefully I'm wrong though because the removal of CH3 lakorns online haven't taken its full course yet.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh no!!!!!!! Not Ch3 too. Please no! Why??? This is going to suck a lot now!!!!!!!!!!!
This is such a bad news. I hope not. Please Ch3 you better not do that too. I'll
be super piss off. Shit!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg no way please I dont to heard this or see it happen at. Pray they will not disappoint me like ch7 did,i was hoping to upload the upcoming lakorn.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
oh hell no...where cn i watch thai lakorn now? i only used youtube...pls dnt let this be true cuz it will be a great disappointment to all the fans of channel 3...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Which YT channel Cupid Candy? How come BBTV can claimed copyright on the other channel lakorns? Perhaps they YT channel that you mentioned uploded BBTV's lakorns as well.

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling
I used to watch everything on youtube but now i use dootv.tv it's affordable so i dont mind paying at all. It's more easier to search stuff then on youtube because everything is on that one sight :)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
It good u.but for me not good,I not that rich pay for the watch and Internet. Idk how much do u guy pay for the Internet? but for me I pay $115 dollar something so if I pay for both oh my i'm going to be poor if that happen for real.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It good u.but for me not good,I not that rich pay for the watch and Internet. Idk how much do u guy pay for the Internet? but for me I pay $115 dollar something so if I pay for both oh my i'm going to be poor if that happen for real.
I agree, for those who have enough trouble putting food on their table and they want entertainment to distract them from the hardships of the day and they have to pay for that entertainment. Not good :nono1:

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
They're all going down the same path now. I used to go to various sites w/Eng subbed lakorns (all channels) and now all of those sites have been shut down! Thank goodness I can understand Thai better now and that I can afford to keep my membership w/Obizgo!

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Sigh

It all comes down to money

They r probably losing a lot of money.... but still I hate them for doing that while i'm getting the pin anong fever

cecilia

Staff member
What the broadcasting company need to do is PROVIDE THEIR OWN PRIVATE server to all these goodies then we have no problem to access it with fair credit/fair trade/fair commerce.

It's taken down b/c they feel they're being cheated (i feel them but i still blame them for not providing proper services from the start especially knowing how many fans they have all over the globe)

SHARING is good for all of us .. but if it comes down to it, I'll pay for it as well if I know that the money i'm paying is going to the right place (i mean, we pay for REDBOX stuff why not these, right?) The reason why i don't do any more membership in viewing lakorn through other private site is b/c they're ripping the broadcasting company just like how IPTV did then .. (trust me, i got ripped 90 dollars for 3 months after CH7 filed lawsuit against IPTV and it's not a good sight to have to witness and wait for your refund when you know that you'll never get it at the end) I rely on youtube b/c it's free of charge despite the fact that i hate them sound ad videos BUT since YOUTUBE starts making money from all these ads, i guess it makes sense why all these copyright companies take actions - only problem is they need to fix their own problem before eliminating all these .. you know (sorry for the rant)

fanny

sarNie Adult
I used to watch everything on youtube but now i use dootv.tv it's affordable so i dont mind paying at all. It's more easier to search stuff then on youtube because everything is on that one sight :)
I agreed wit u. Now I have mydootv. I Dnt have to search for lakorn or try to remember lakorn name or how to spell title correct way lol.
I think they have the right to do the copyright to their own products because people watch through YUOTUBE the company does not get paid. Off course they want their share too. ( just my opinion)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sniffsniff.. don't go the same route as ch7..
it's already so hard for me to find some lakorns lol.
but yes, everything is getting strict.. i don't even want to upload anything anymore lol..

cecilia

Staff member
dootv doesn't have copyright .. if they do then they'll advertise it like how they did with the grammy stuff on the bottom of their site.