Badarn Jai(Act Art)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aum.. visiting pinky. .. ahhhhhhhhhh.. i dont mind.. but im still an ateamer hehe.. my heart.. lmao..:loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was gon skip dis lakorn but i read comments bout how cute and funny donut was in here so i decided to start it. i really like it. it's a lot like real life LOL i know so many people whose parents tried to act like matchmakers hahaha i like da dude dat play as margie's brother. so cute when he tucked her in during eps 1. his acting is real natural

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha yea donut's acting in here is really funny.. hehe i love her.. hahaha leo is good too lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i feel sorry for perng for being matched up w/ tor lol he's so mean to her. i understand y he's like dat but awww poor perng.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, has anyone post up these pix yet?..cute to see the cast getting along but in the lakorn aom is an evil/jealous girl towards peung. anyone notice aum has a tatoo on his back

credit to the admin @ margies fanclub

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
random, but cecilia, I like your tag. the colors are nice and the typography is nice.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kute pixies.. i luv how the casts are all close n having fun muahahaha.. xp .. hehe.. amu's tattoo muahahaha.. xp.. hmm i realized that ppl who has that tattoo has it on the same spot -ish xp lol.. hmmmm...

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling

The ladies of Badarn Jai are bosom buddies.
They arranged their schedule so that they can take a trip together. This is very different from the cast of PRRA with Kwan and the 2 Poo's. They're crazy while the ladies of Badarn Jai are harmonious.

I think that's so adorable. It makes it so hard to hate Ming's character lol. :lol: I'm really glad that they're getting along outside of the set of the lakorn. The ladies from PRRA could learn a thing or two from them.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Oh no!!! After looking at those vacation pictures- I can't help but to start liking Aom!

That's not a good thing! Because it is so much fun hating her!
Well maybe I can put those pictures out of my mind until BJ ends....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm maybe i should get that same one too lol.. hahaha j/k .. i dont want a tattoo yet... im still unsure lol.. haha my parents n cuz will kill me hehe.. but im gonna be helpin out my cuz finish her tattoo though muahahaha.. shes doin a dragon.. hehe.. xp .. n im helpin out.. eeek.. lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u doin da tattoo for her? i know a kid who does tattoos for his friends. my friend was like he messed up my brother's arm LOL dat was his risk man lol anyway, um probably got dat recently. recently as in like da last yr or somethin. he aint have it when he did tee trakoon sohng

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. im not a pro lol.. imma prob just trace it lol.. haha she trusts me .. so **gulp** i shall encourage myself lol.. haha but i dont have to worry hehe.. we're not doing it yet so whooo .. im safe hehe xp .. i only shaded on her once lol.. xp .. that was interesting hehe xp..

lol.. did he have it in jlr? .. hmmm shall find the parts of him shirtless hehe xp .. lalalala.. when i rewatch that is lol.. xp..

n ugh that sucks for ur bro .. ugh..

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
lol.. im not a pro lol.. imma prob just trace it lol.. haha she trusts me .. so **gulp** i shall encourage myself lol.. haha but i dont have to worry hehe.. we're not doing it yet so whooo .. im safe hehe xp .. i only shaded on her once lol.. xp .. that was interesting hehe xp..

lol.. did he have it in jlr? .. hmmm shall find the parts of him shirtless hehe xp .. lalalala.. when i rewatch that is lol.. xp..

I'm pretty sure he didn't have the tattoo in JLR. But they could have covered it up with makeup.

Does that kind of tattoo have some sort of meaning? Anyone know?

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
u doin da tattoo for her? i know a kid who does tattoos for his friends. my friend was like he messed up my brother's arm LOL dat was his risk man lol anyway, um probably got dat recently. recently as in like da last yr or somethin. he aint have it when he did tee trakoon sohng
nah that tattoo im pretty sure he just got it recently. cause in this one BBK clip, that's when i first saw it.

hehe lmao my aikoie 'tracing/drawing' on a tattoo. :huh: i will pray for you my prince :loool:

I'm pretty sure he didn't have the tattoo in JLR. But they could have covered it up with makeup.

Does that kind of tattoo have some sort of meaning? Anyone know?
he said it was just for good luck. btw, it's the same tattoo and same artist as angelina jolie.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
hey, has anyone post up these pix yet?..cute to see the cast getting along but in the lakorn aom is an evil/jealous girl towards peung. anyone notice aum has a tatoo on his back

credit to the admin @ margies fanclub
Awww I love the pics! Dang nice tatoo on Aum :D

Can't wait till Wednesday!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Doesn't Bie's Aunt in "hua Jai sila" has the same tattoo also??

I want to see Aum's tattoo up close!!

I want one, and I know what I want, but dang, im too scared of Pain. and beside, what if i don't want it anymore when I get older. I dont want to run the risk of anything.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
btw, it's the same tattoo and same artist as angelina jolie.
I knew it!! I thought so too- but I couldn't confirm it. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity!

Can't wait until Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!