Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
ahahaha.. for a second i thought that the index finger was her middle finger! lol..
muahah. you make me laugh to hard ..
i agree with Tinah, he's pleading for forgiveness.
i really like this one .. it's so cute how he's all nice and everything and she goes 'no, no' :p

cecilia

Staff member
I havent got the chance to watch this weeks eppys but Aom knows who Kaew is?how?
at the hospital, she saw perng, that's when she know she's alive. the name on the door also confirm it.
when she brought Tor in to check, he took it as a joke from her and ran off, leaving her confuse, thinking she's delusional. she saw Kaew and just don't make sense to her. a woman like Aom will stop at no where until she find out the truth.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
muahah. you make me laugh to hard ..
i agree with Tinah, he's pleading for forgiveness.
i really like this one .. it's so cute how he's all nice and everything and she goes 'no, no' :p

speaking about "pleading for forgiveness", I found this cute pic at magazinedee. CUTE right?

UPDATE:Opps, someone already posted. SORRY.

cecilia

Staff member
^that's okay. i wanna see more picture of them together as well ..
better to see in picture than in lakorn b/c it always have AOM there to ruin their happy moment :loool:

thanks to everyone that share stuff in here :wub:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I love love love the picture...Wed is so far away!!!

Ceci your new siggy is soooo cute!!!

Make him pay Perng no easy way back for Tor! :lol:

lauren

sarNie Egg
could someone make a fanart for me for this drama? :D thx in advance. i want to print it out and hang it in my room

nophankh

sarNie Adult

The ladies of Badarn Jai are bosom buddies.

They arranged their schedule so that they can take a trip together. This is very different from the cast of PRRA with Kwan and the 2 Poo's. They're crazy while the ladies of Badarn Jai are harmonious.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling

The ladies of Badarn Jai are bosom buddies.
They arranged their schedule so that they can take a trip together. This is very different from the cast of PRRA with Kwan and the 2 Poo's. They're crazy while the ladies of Badarn Jai are harmonious.
they look like they are having so much fun!

tikklles

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing those pics of the three beautiful ladies, no wonder the drama flows so well, it is because the people get along so well off-screen....i love margie's perky personality both on and off-screen...donut is cute on and off screen....as for the actress that played aom in BJ she looks more pleasant off-screen/behind the scene, then on-screen of course...where's the boys? girls you need some boys to make it more fun

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha they're all so close hehe.. so kute.. hehe xp.. n pretty.. haha im wondering wheres the guys too lol.. xp.. kute pixies..

cecilia

Staff member
^Um's busy visiting Pinky's shooting lakorn. so no pix of him much .. which left mit .. maybe he also have a gf so there we have it. the three beautiful singles. :p

thanks for the picture. they look so comfortable off screen. that's a good sign ^^