Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
i see .. if you lack sleep, you should head out. i lack the last two days b/c of BJ airing -- i did my catch up last night til 9 am this morning LOL

walking through memory lane again : kiss scene

*for some reason, it looks as if they just did something here :ph34r:He's shirtless, her messy hair .. fishy huh? LOl

for TU/PAE fans (Leo Put & Donut M)

Credit: pantip

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
i see .. if you lack sleep, you should head out. i lack the last two days b/c of BJ airing -- i did my catch up last night til 9 am this morning LOL

*for some reason, it looks as if they just did something here :ph34r:He's shirtless, her messy hair .. fishy huh? LOl

Margie looks soo hot in her traditional outfit!

sarN

sarNie Granny
there an r' scene ? link ? picture ? where ? when ? what eps ? ....how come dis time nobody pm me ?

tinah

sarNie Coma

margie look so much prettier w/o the bangs blocking her face. i liked all of her dresses from the wedding but did she really need to change into 3 different dresses

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say Aum really shines in those emotional scene's..the scene where he just found out she died and rushed to pack his clothes was the best..but I also loved that scene at the resort when he was drunk and tells Aom that Margie doesn't love him and why should he let her go. It was so heartbreaking to watch..he was babbling to Aom and he was on the verge of crying but not fully crying. For some reason I found him super sexy in that scene! lol weird I know..

cecilia

Staff member
^it was a creepy attempt, i didn't like it. i like the wild one at the jungle :p

for this one. i was holding my breath for Perng the whole time. he's as bad as your HARITH in FROM THE HEART .. :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I was MIA from this thread for awhile, but all this wild scenes discussion caught my attention. I'm gonna have to watch BJ after Ngao Asoke.

cecilia

Staff member
good thing he stop midway at the mention of P'MIT's name. now PERNG know his weakness.
utter another man and he'll turn away, walk away .. a secret weapon she can rescue herself from him in the future :loool:

the spoiler is not making me like AOM any less than it is too ..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Definitely! The attempted R scene was a bit scary. Tor went completely psychotic and horny! Aom needs to get bitch slapped by Preung so that her butt knows her place. Tor needs to quit being stupid and listen to some reasons.

Love the part when Tor asked did Preung loved him. I love seeing Aum smile like that. Gosh! He's so dame HOOOOOT! Too bad his smile didn't last long.

I just hope they do not drag her death too long. I want to see a little more sweet scenes before the lakorn ends.

cecilia

Staff member
Tor went completely psychotic and horny!

Kayla, you are too darn funny .. got me laughing so hard.
Kaew will be in there -- to make him realize him but according to the spoiler,
it will go on until he became suspicious of her. so i'm assuming, Kaew role will be all the way until the last episode or something.

the smile is definitely the coolest part. i like it too .. how he move from sad to happy then sad with how he express his emotions.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ceci, I was hoping he get a piece of a$$ so that his mood can be a little better. He's just so moody and fraustrated all the time. He needs some good lovin.

But yea, the smile is to die for. Tor needs to get back to work and make some money before the light gets cut off. No more drinking.

cecilia

Staff member
^he's a rich spoil kid. just look at the money his parent make and Tu is out there working too ..
he's known to be a douche bag.. it's okay for his case, he's crazy so he don't have to go to work.
he's protective too. so could be why he's not going to work. want to capture every moves of his wife.

did you gals recall, when he heard mit's voice in the background, he head home that night.
i swear, if he didn't, he would have stay and then perng probably die that night by stalker aom.
But b/c of his jealousy, she was save, she should at least thanks him for being TOO JEALOUS that is why she's alive.

the attempt bring me nightmare. that was one CREEPY ONE .. unless, sarN said NUNGFA GUB SATUN is worser . LOl

Kayla

sarNie Adult
For NUNGFA GUB SATUN, I watched that R scene like 10,000x. I was so addicted to that lakorn. I was so young too to be rewinding that part. o_O

Crazy he is...psychotic he is...he rushed home like a maniac that night only to find out the house was completely demolished and his wife was no where insight. It's like ghost in ghost out with him. He would realize when he's being a jerk, apologize, and the next day it's back to square one. If I was Preung, I would've went crazy with him. It's not easy trying to make a crazy man happy you know. LMAO

Kayla

sarNie Adult
My heart quit beating at this part. I was imagining how good he was smelling and if he would be smelling my neck. o_O