Badarn Jai(Act Art)

numfon

sarNie Adult
lol, his actions are pretty much hypocritical too. he confronted Perng that she should respect him as a husband by avoiding other men, but look at him! he hugged Aom! pfft.. thai p'eks. :rolleyes:

kermint

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is more and more interesting now. man, i start hate n'rai now 555. i like to see aum and margie more sweet scene tho.

little

sarNie Adult
i cant wait for some more sweet scenes frm the pra ek & nang ek. there's hardly in epi 6 but we guess wrong the next eppi show perng faint but not due to preggy. i replay so many times when the mom tell tor to hurry up and have a grandchild for her. makes my heart beat faster i want them to have a baby

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muahaaha i jus finish the ep ekke.. the marriage was kute n hehe the bedroom scene but argh.. hate the ex's sis so much aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the preview sseems interesting hehe.. i cant wait for tomorrow.. ekke.. damn aum is so handsome in here that u cant stop adiring his good looks hehe.. n margy is so kute.. haha lol..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Well ladies, my baby theory is wrong from the looks of the previews for tomorrow's episode.

Aom sure worked fast today, huh?
Awww it's okay! We will still get some jealous moments out of Tor!
Yea she sure did! Ugh dislike her <_<

i just hope that pueng doesn't cry a lot after the wedding. the girl is such a good cryer. :lmao: i get pissed off at Tor every time he says something rude to the girl. -_-

anyway, i'm enjoying the donut couple very much. :lol:
Yes I know! He's mean and makes her cry, I just want to kick him, where it hurts!!!

True on Donut and the bro...super cute!

He is so CRUEL. she was all worry about their first night and he just have to spoil it like that. :lmao:
I know! How could he!!!

Why couldn't we get at least one happy cute scene! Dang, I so want to beat Tor up right now!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
As much as I was anticipating for today's episode, I knew I wouldn't like it at all. There were hardly any sweet scenes except for the cookie scene and just when they were about to talk it out, they were interrupted by Aom.

She is one crazy sister...but I admit, she is good with her subtle evilness. How in the heck did she follow them all the way to the vacation spot?? Does she have Tor radar or something?!?

Ahhh...this is gonna drive me crazy b/c I know next epi isn't gonna be any better as pessimistic as that may sound. I know they're gonna end on a cliff hanger and leave us with vague previews to obsess about until next week.
^Jewels you know they will leave us hanging and guessing all weekend! If they didn't where would their ratings be huh?! LOL but we will have a lot to discuss I'm sure...Tor needs to stop being depressed and crazy over the dead gf!

Aom sucks! Hate her so...couldn't she wait one day before ruining a perfectly beautiful wedding!!!

Somehow Tor seem selfish to me. Just because Perng is head over heel for him doesn't give him the right to do that to her. One nice word for Tor and Perng's all smiling...(Cookie scene is an example) Poor her, she's going to be in constant pain now because of that evil sister and Tor's treatment of her.
Uh huh...he's bipolar too! Almost seems happy one moment then bam he's off to being mean and dumb after he sees Aom!
Gosh the next few episodes better not be super sad...I don't want to keep crying! :lmao:

lol, his actions are pretty much hypocritical too. he confronted Perng that she should respect him as a husband by avoiding other men, but look at him! he hugged Aom! pfft.. thai p'eks. :rolleyes:
Yep Yep Numfon I hear you on that! He's just like all the other p'eks, wants her to be faithful but then he can hug another girl! <_<

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate how Aom has to cut in. She showed up practically the day after the wedding and the day after...and continues to do so. She's psycho. Does everyone else think she killed her own sister too?? I mean she's obsessed over her sister's boyfriend with all those pictures up on her wall and mirror. Crazy!

If Aom never butted in, the couple would be so happy right now. And we'd see more cute scenes. Can't wait until those scenes.

cecilia

Staff member
i too think she's obsess and kill Auey after seeing the scene of her talking to the mirror of Tor's pictures. She's one silent killer. WHAT A SIREN WITCH!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i just finish the epi today,
it was really great n the begnning.. she was pretty n he was handsome as usually..
then comes to the bedroom scene, that was really cute it made me blush.. :blush:
then came the part where he was talking to his dead gf's ash or watever.. that totally made me mad
a little bit.,. common u married u no single anymore.. he made her cried..
hated the part where he starts misunderstanding her n everything.. that stupid b**** :angry:
he was hurting her so much, but she is a strong girl n she doesnt cry n front of him...
i love the part where Chulee was like have a grandchild or something like that.. i was cracking up cuz
there marriage is in a lot of pain rite now.. this lakorn is getting so good.. so after seeing the preview
she not gonna have a baby or anything.. man that sux... oh yea n also from the preview he was wearing a
blue shirt.. u guys no wat that mean.. when he threw margie on the bed.... it might happen.... :unsure:

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. chulee is like us bystander. cheering on baby news .. LOl but honestly, right now, their marriage is so rocky.
i'm with Perng, nothing will happen until there's love in there in the first place.
this baby will be create with love not by force. PLS .. no more r -- i want willing :lol:

they should have this hairstyle on for Perng's character.

Credit: clubatichart *Um and Margie out promoting BADARN JAI.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah. chulee is like us bystander. cheering on baby news .. LOl but honestly, right now, their marriage is so rocky.
i'm with Perng, nothing will happen until there's love in there in the first place.
this baby will be create with love not by force. PLS .. no more r -- i want willing :lol:

thanks.. love the pixs.. they r cute.. she is pretty.. n yea y cant they put her hair like that
its more pretty..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

kute.. hehe .. oo i like her hair..

cecilia

Staff member
i know huh. i want Margie's haircut again :p
it suit her face .. she makes me wish my hair grow 5" each day that way, i can keep changing my hairstyle :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
errr tor was messed up for walking out on peurng on their wedding day. she was a beautiful bride too. he needs to get over his ex already!..you cant bring her back alive. that aom girl is such a two face.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww margies a cutie. her voice so does not suit her looks cuz she look mature for her age

thanks for the pix