Badarn Jai(Act Art)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i love aum's pix kekekeke.. n luv the mv u made ceci.. xp .. lalalallala... kekeke...

cecilia

Staff member
^me too. i love that scenes. its' freaky but yet funny too.
i laugh so hard with Perng, definitely gave him a scare.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm assuming, he telling her that he didn't forget Auey and that maybe marrying Perng is a responsibility he most hold .. poor thing, she's gonna be so broken.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^i'm assuming, he telling her that he didn't forget Auey and that maybe marrying Perng is a responsibility he most hold .. poor thing, she's gonna be so broken.

then that would be really sad.. poor perng.. she will have to go through
everything..

cecilia

Staff member
^don't worry. Mit will be there. THEY'RE NEIGHBOR :muahaha.
we gonna see lots of smoke from SAKKARN for sure. LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. that pix scared u ceci .. lmao .. hmmmm im curious did u get scared from bau's tricks ..xp..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ceci that upside down pic of margie scares me :mellow:
but thank you for the song!

I love your sigg with aum and margie...so cute!!!

vania215

sarNie Egg
was that upside down pic part of badarn jai? it hella scared me too..even w/o the makeup...oh the avatar with the guy and girl underneath margie and aum at the beach scene with the guy's back ..that's not aum is it?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
was that upside down pic part of badarn jai? it hella scared me too..even w/o the makeup...oh the avatar with the guy and girl underneath margie and aum at the beach scene with the guy's back ..that's not aum is it?

no that is a different lakorn.. that lakorn is the one wit Paul and Namfon.. their new lakorn together..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. he i was about to say hmm .. i havent seen a beach scene here yet hehehe unless i missed it eeeek.. ?? lol..