Badarn Jai(Act Art)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
♥pg owned!

I know I just feel so bad for her...one sided love is horrible...oh the heartache...
I guess I can cry along with her!
True! I am glad she won't be all alone in her hurt and sadness...He'll be waiting there to give her some comfort...even if he won't get the girl at the end...awww poor guy!
Even though I know Perng's not the kind of girl to lead him on, Mit's going to suffer so much from his one sided love for her. He's going to be the only person she can talk to about the person she cares for and all the while not realize that Mit loves her. :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muahah. for everyone's imagination .. here's the anticipating wait ..

he ask to marry PERNG NOW !!! rock on ..
the truth is that he don't know since when did he like PERNG :wub:
omg.. i shouldve stayed up still to catch that part eeek.. okies imma watch the rest of the part i didnt finish hehehe ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
margie did a pretty good job in the hospital scene on epi 5. i was getting teary for her

he actually ask peurng to marry him?..wow, what a shocker!..i didnt get to that part yet

cecilia

Staff member
♥pg owned!
Even though I know Perng's not the kind of girl to lead him on, Mit's going to suffer so much from his one sided love for her. He's going to be the only person she can talk to about the person she cares for and all the while not realize that Mit loves her. :(
I feel sorry for him as each episode go by. The one side love that he have for Perng is as bad as Perng to Tor.
I'm just glad that he get to have a chance at love with her in the later half of the lakorn ..
this surely will make TOR see the truth and come to his sense before it's too late.

after watching the eposide. i think aum is marrying margie out of pity and thought that he was responsible for the accident by marrying her.
i too think so at first but after analyzing the way he behave when P'Mit came or her around guy, i feel, PITY AND RESPONSIBILITY are the only excuses he use so he won't feel as if he betray his love for AUEY. You could see it through his eyes when P'Mit came to visit .. or how he randomly got annoyed by Perng, Nee and Mit at the dinner table and slammed his spoon/fork just like that and walk away angry :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. finally finished.. kekeke i got sidetracked lol.. wow.. the kiss.. xp ..hehehe .. i luv'd the hug at the end xp .. n omg next week's ep is the wedding yay.. but ahhhhhhhhhhhhh the sis is gonna appear eeeek... loving this lakorn.. xp...

Vannak

sarNie Egg
i just skipped to eppi 4 and 5. Man oh man do I feel sorry for Perng. Now she has more competition. I think i wanna cry already. :(

cecilia

Staff member
^I've shed several tears with her b/c of her one side love ..
and when TOR became too harsh toward her, i feel bad ---
the future as his wife will be even more sad now that AOM is out there to break them apart :lmao:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
man she's going to be his wife and it's going to be a rough start...i keep guessing at how they will lay out the rest of the story...how is perng going to react if she catches tor hugging aom's sister?! will she be completely heart broken? i know i would if i saw my husband do that :(

cecilia

Staff member
^which remind me of ..
did you catch today episode of him showing her the bedroom
she didn't want to go in at all. he then drag her in and said 'you slept here before'
hahah. in my head, if i didn't see the vdo and just hear this. i would have thought they did something .. .something :ph34r:

*sighed* TOR behavior is uncontrollable. one minute good. one minute rai. Lol .. like Perng said. how can anyone catch up to this LOL ..
alot of exhaustion from her to him -- imagine all the tears she will have or how unhappy she will be when she come to believe that TOR dont' love her at all.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
I am Cambodian. I graduated from UC Davis in 2004 and now I'm a high school teacher in Modesto.

Gosh...to go back on topic, I am currently obsessed with this lakorn and Ngao Asoke, I find myself on sarnworld all day.

OMG....so many teachers, Cikna is a teacher too, and I wanna teach at Central Valley High, Bio teacher! BTW, I'm Laos and Thai.

Anyways, just watched episode 4+5 and loving it!!!!!!! So good, I LOVE AUM!!!! :D

Anyways, I was trying to find the link for the song that plays with the guy singing not the girl in BJ, does anyone know where to get it?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
try ateamforum .. im not quite sure though... or buddie area.. xp...................................................... >_< ..........

Raiya

sarNie Adult
waaaaa :lmao: don't say that ceci you are making me sad right now! i can see it now...

after they marry she tries really hard to make him happy...he just ignores it bc he believes he married her out of pity...she keeps strong doing all she can to make him see that they can be happy together. he starts to soften up but then he starts to think of auey...blocks out his feelings for perng. she gets discouraged and after she sees him with aom decides that he never cared for her at all :(

She then puts on a brave face and tells him that if he would be happier with aom then they should divorce since he never loved her...(eventhough she loved him so much...it wasn't enough to sustain their marriage)

oh my gosh this is just too sad...of course i just made that up...who knows what will really happen... :unsure:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG....so many teachers, Cikna is a teacher too, and I wanna teach at Central Valley High, Bio teacher! BTW, I'm Laos and Thai.

Anyways, just watched episode 4+5 and loving it!!!!!!! So good, I LOVE AUM!!!! :D

Anyways, I was trying to find the link for the song that plays with the guy singing not the girl in BJ, does anyone know where to get it?
ok totally off topic but i teach part time too but at a community college! woo hoo look at all us teachers!

kk back to badarn jai...why doesn't tor just admit that he likes perng...but i guess they have to do it bc its a lakorn lol :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Raiya. you're already predict the ending :loool: i'm with you on that.

the brave face and happy PERNG will be dark and gloomy after marriage life. denial after denial.
i don't know how she would put up with him for so long.
Let's hope we get to see ALOT OF JEALOUS when MIT COMFORT PERNG ..

can you imagine SAKKARN making her change to a moody person :loool:
by then i would so miss the perky and energetic PERNG.

Buddie media has it. i think AMY once link the thread there here but yup. try there or ateam.

wait. i got it. it's in 1st post of this topic. just go to page 1. i have the link there. just right click and save target as .. singer name is M ATTAPOL . song is NGAO 'LONELY'

cecilia

Staff member
ok totally off topic but i teach part time too but at a community college! woo hoo look at all us teachers!

kk back to badarn jai...why doesn't tor just admit that he likes perng...but i guess they have to do it bc its a lakorn lol :lol:
wow. so many teacher reading them fictions :ph34r:
no wonder we can't avoid the grammar sentences .. :blush:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Raiya. you're already predict the ending :loool: i'm with you on that.

the brave face and happy PERNG will be dark and gloomy after marriage life. denial after denial.
i don't know how she would put up with him for so long.
Let's hope we get to see ALOT OF JEALOUS when MIT COMFORT PERNG ..

can you imagine SAKKARN making her change to a moody person :loool:
by then i would so miss the perky and energetic PERNG.
I don't know what it is about this episode but it really got to me! i really want to know how the next few episodes will be laid out...that's why i had to put my own story out there...LOL just a prediction my dear...who knows how the writers will lay out the rest of the episodes...i'm just all ready with my box of kleenex. dang i'm such a sucker for this stuff!

wow. so many teacher reading them fictions :ph34r:
Right?! Well actually i haven't been back in that thread in like forever! I still need to finish my jlr fan fic...its been over a month now :eek:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. haha my fic i **coughcough** type everything correctly keke.. lmao.. well unless i do slang hehehe .. lol...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow i finally checked the first page again keke.. n hehe its like JLR.. convenient xp lol.. thanks ceci........