Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
I agree. he had been making good movie/lakorn so far.
it's very romantic in such a way ..
not like totally addicting but you can feel PERNG'S love for P'TOR. lol

i still find her confess of loving him very cute especially seeing that i don't know but i like it facial expression.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Okay, still need to watch epi 5...ahhhh too many work deadlines, gosh I wish it was a holiday today...then I can focus all my energy on my two fave lakorns!!!

i know huh .. we'll have either Aff be the assassin or Aum be one .. hunting for it's mating prey. kidding.
but it'll be an interseting fiction .. later on, have them fall for each other.
typical but romantic seeing assassin falling in love :wub: ..
kick butt! then maybe this time, we can do A TRUE MR. AND MRS SMITH scene :ph34r:
yah. my visual dream will come true then ..

yes. i'm heading out too .. but the post keep bringing me back :loool:
If i don't have to wake up tomorrow to 'try' to catch it live, i would have stay all night :blush:
I read this last night but I didn't want to keep you up...I know we could have just kept going and going...seeing how much we love our ATeam!

^haha. the sisters are funny like this.. can you imagine us all hanging out.
the whole room will be fill with crook chair b/c everyone be laughing their head off at each others' jokes.

btw. i love your avatar .. make me love ATEAM all over ..

okay, i'm out for real. see everyone tomorrow morning ..
A sisters reunion! That would be so fun! We would be laughing our heads off and fighting over Aum LOL!
We could do a JLR marathon for old times sake!!!

Thanks Nalika for subbing this lakorn!

I'm so in love with Badarn Jai at the moment.
It's really hard to find a lakorn (not just Thai) where all the characters are so likable and well acted.
Plus, I'm sick and tired of n'eks who are stupid, stubborn, weak, and dishonest with their feelings to p'ek. Perng is like a breath of fresh air.
I don't know why so many are so hard on Margie. I think she's a good actress and really pretty. She looks good with Aum as well.
I'm loving the ost too :wub:
Yes! The OST is super good!

Agree with you on the acting...its not overdone at all...I can feel myself falling for them all over again!

me too .. i'm loving it..they looks cute together as well.
as in right now. he went up to Chiang Mai to look after Perng and her mom.

hhaah. p'mit is going up as well to visit Perng.

i'm already uploaded today episode to ATEAM YOUTUBE as i watch ..
let's hope i have luck ith this player thing ..
keeps dying on me lately :loool:
Jealousy!!! I love it when they get all jealous bc they think the n'ek is seeing some other guy LOL!

The horrify sister is back :( .. he knows that she's not AUEY
PREVIEW LOOKS SO GOOD ! i can't wait.
today episode is very SATISFYING .. alot of cute sweet scene.
so glad they make them fall for one another .. it'll harder to break apart later on ..
Awww sadness....

I agree. he had been making good movie/lakorn so far.
it's very romantic in such a way ..
not like totally addicting but you can feel PERNG'S love for P'TOR. lol

i still find her confess of loving him very cute especially seeing that i don't know but i like it facial expression.
Dang...can't wait to see that part!

Thanks Ceci for the updates...you are deff keeping me super glued to this lakorn!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh i just saw bits and parts of epi 5...dang there was a hug too at the end!

Now I have to wait for subs to understand it all LOL!

Next week is the wedding already?! Dang the n'rai is here ewww...

Gosh...I can already picture it in my head...Aum/Margie trying to work through their love but that girl is there...
here comes the misunderstandings...my heart already aches for Marge... :lmao:

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
Tor's so mean...saying the heart doesn't have anything to do with marriage..what a evil person. and still he wants to marry margie out of pity. If I'm Perng, I'll get up and slap him hard...Poor Perng...we know how sad it is with one-sided love...

cecilia

Staff member
Tor's so mean...saying the heart doesn't have anything to do with marriage..what a evil person. and still he wants to marry margie out of pity. If I'm Perng, I'll get up and slap him hard...Poor Perng...we know how sad it is with one-sided love...
yes. beat him up so bad ..
better yet. just tell PAE and PAE can do all the work for her. :loool:

Tor needs to wake up and what i hate is that just when he about to give love a 2nd chance, the SISTER just have to come in. She really know her timing :loool:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

thats just plain rude to her.. wat a meanie.. that stupid sis is going to come n
and ruin everything.. omg..

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhh i just saw bits and parts of epi 5...dang there was a hug too at the end!

Now I have to wait for subs to understand it all LOL!

Next week is the wedding already?! Dang the n'rai is here ewww...

Gosh...I can already picture it in my head...Aum/Margie trying to work through their love but that girl is there...
here comes the misunderstandings...my heart already aches for Marge... :lmao:

Aom looks all kinds of evil in the preview for next week. <_< I'm glad that she's finally showing up, but man....poor Perng.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Jealousy!!! I love it when they get all jealous bc they think the n'ek is seeing some other guy LOL!

I feel kind of bad for Mit. He really likes Perng and even his own sister didn't know. So the whole marriage thing really caught him off guard, since he wanted to be with Perng. But at least while Tor's acting like an idiot, Perng will have Mit to make him jealous! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Aom looks all kinds of evil in the preview for next week. <_< I'm glad that she's finally showing up, but man....poor Perng.
I know I just feel so bad for her...one sided love is horrible...oh the heartache...
I guess I can cry along with her!

I feel kind of bad for Mit. He really likes Perng and even his own sister didn't know. So the whole marriage thing really caught him off guard, since he wanted to be with Perng. But at least while Tor's acting like an idiot, Perng will have Mit to make him jealous! :lol:
True! I am glad she won't be all alone in her hurt and sadness...He'll be waiting there to give her some comfort...even if he won't get the girl at the end...awww poor guy!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

so funy when u said tor acting like an idiot.. i laugh..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I hate the part when p'eks deny their feelings...making the n'ek insecure and sad...it's even worse here because she already said she loves him...she's now super vulnerable to all the negative emotions.

Also, she is so happy to marry him...she's doing so bc she cares and wants to be with him as a couple.
Him on other hand, he's acting like its no big deal and he's doing it bc he feels sorry about what happened to her.

Ahhhh I can't stand that at all!

Ok I'll try to stay calm until the next episode...eeek Wed is too far away!

cecilia

Staff member
haha. what's funny about his feeling is that he's the one that announce the marriage but yet. make it as if PERNG cling onto him when she came down to bangkok with him.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
That sister is full of evil...she probably thought Tor forgot about her sister and try to come into his life but at the same time found out that he's getting marry...now, she's going to break them up. Can't wait till next week.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wow just finish epi 5.. omg today was so good..
there was sweet scenes.. omg was so sad when he told
her to start a new life wit him.. that life would not be a very happy one
i bet... n the preview, omg AOm shows up at the wedding?? my god drama...
it seems like he is going to b mean to margie... wonder how Aom end up hugging
tor??

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I agree it's moving along nicely...I still like Margie's expression after he kissed her!
LOL she was just as surprised as us ahahaha!

Can't wait for next week!!!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
That sister is full of evil...she probably thought Tor forgot about her sister and try to come into his life but at the same time found out that he's getting marry...now, she's going to break them up. Can't wait till next week.

She made me scared for Perng from just the short clip of them in the preview. :lol: :lol: Perng's character is going to be tested by this crazy girl and all the havoc she's about to cause in her life....I'm excited lol.