Badarn Jai(Act Art)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i think hes just using that as excuse cuz obviously he is starting to fall for her but he isnt gonna admit it. its cute how margie told her brother that she likes aum. we dont hear that too often from n'eks nowadayz lol or even pra'ek too

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
its cute how margie told her brother that she likes aum. we dont hear that too often from n'eks nowadayz lol or even pra'ek too
That is so right...one of the reason why I'm so in love with this lakorn now...
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
wat i don't understand is why do they both agree to get married...if he's putting up a front like he doesn't like her..yet we know she's head over heel for him and she would totally agree to marry him in a heart beat.. But him..y agree? is it b/c he feels guilty for getting her injured? or b/c he's starting to like her too ( yep it's kinda obvious he does) ...
when he say, he scared of her paying him back, we already know that he's falling for her and being that he doesnt want to betray his love for Auey, he will deny his feeling for her...

khamygrle

sarNie Egg
:D Wait are you Cambodian then? I haven't gone to visit that one since I was like 2! I went to Ceres High and I got my BS @ CSUS and getting my Master's there too. Yeah way off topic but I love Aum...there we go back on topic! LOL!

I'm waiting to watch both episodes of BJ at once. :lol:

I am Cambodian. I graduated from UC Davis in 2004 and now I'm a high school teacher in Modesto.

Gosh...to go back on topic, I am currently obsessed with this lakorn and Ngao Asoke, I find myself on sarnworld all day.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
it just come to my attention that maybe Tor didn't know that Auey had a twin sister...or he wouldn't get them into that accident.

cecilia

Staff member
wat i don't understand is why do they both agree to get married...if he's putting up a front like he doesn't like her..yet we know she's head over heel for him and she would totally agree to marry him in a heart beat.. But him..y agree? is it b/c he feels guilty for getting her injured? or b/c he's starting to like her too ( yep it's kinda obvious he does) ...
like everyone had said. he's just making excuses after excuses b/c he don't want to betray the loyal love he have for AUEY for so long. :p

^^i think hes just using that as excuse cuz obviously he is starting to fall for her but he isnt gonna admit it. its cute how margie told her brother that she likes aum. we dont hear that too often from n'eks nowadayz lol or even pra'ek too
i know huh. she brought a smile to my face. watching her say that to her brother is kindda cute when Pae ask him how she came upon agreeing to marry him :wub:

i also love the part where he got home. remembering what happen and smile softly to himself then boom. AUEY and his picture came in the picture. He definitely is moving forward but restrain himself from there.

OH, he even remember that she likes plant, he took her to the see some landscape place than heading to shop at some big shopping mall. just like Margie said, he definitely can think as her.

Lest than 7 hours to go >.< i'm head out. see you all tomorrow. i wish this air the weekend, so i don't have to rush to work all the time :lol:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
man the nxt epi she looks realy piss off at him because of wat he has
done to he, but she likes him though.. cant wait to c the kiss...kiss...kisss.
thats wat i have been waiting for.. this epi he was realy sweet to her at some scenes..
but hated the part where he saw AOM and then he drove so fast that he didnt
even listen to her to slow down..

cant wait any longer for this.. margie is cute in her own way.. but so childish..

cecilia

Staff member
man the nxt epi she looks realy piss off at him because of wat he has
done to he, but she likes him though.. cant wait to c the kiss...kiss...kisss.
thats wat i have been waiting for.. this epi he was realy sweet to her at some scenes..
but hated the part where he saw AOM and then he drove so fast that he didnt
even listen to her to slow down..
cant wait any longer for this.. margie is cute in her own way.. but so childish..
i agree. she's very childish but at the same time, you can feel her good feeling.
that's what great about her role. Margie definitely did good.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I'm so slow...just finished today's episode...wow had it all...sweetness...fun times...sadness...and the rumblings of something more...love is deff in the air for them now (sighs)!

when he say, he scared of her paying him back, we already know that he's falling for her and being that he doesnt want to betray his love for Auey, he will deny his feeling for her...
lol that part was cute...but he's still too raw to let go...if only aom didn't come back...ahhhh drama...

Gosh...to go back on topic, I am currently obsessed with this lakorn and Ngao Asoke, I find myself on sarnworld all day.
LOL me too! As you can tell from my sigg i love BJ and NA...I am on SW all the freakin time...but i sneak on at work :ph34r:

it just come to my attention that maybe Tor didn't know that Auey had a twin sister...or he wouldn't get them into that accident.
hmmmm totally didn't even cross my mind but that makes sense...good thinking!!!

i agree. she's very childish but at the same time, you can feel her good feeling.
that's what great about her role. Margie definitely did good.
yep at first i was like hmmm on her but now...i have to agree...i think she is doing a good job and making me believe!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^Raiya, with NGAO ASOKE abbreviate as NA .. i keeps imagining it as NINJA ASSASSIN *rain's new movie* :loool:

now that NALIKA brought that up. make me confuse as well too. If they are twin, how can Sakkarn not know since they date and even plan on marry.
this make me doubt their relationship. how long did they really know one another to not know those around them? ..

anyway, i'll see everyone tomorrow. i'm afraid i'm gonna wake up late again .. night all :wub:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL you crack me up Ceci! NA = ninja assasin huh? sounds like a good title to a fanfic featuring the ATeam hahaha ok just kidding!

hmmm...i see what you mean...how could he not know she had a twin...why hide it from Tor???

ok i'm really going to bed now lol.

cecilia

Staff member
LOL you crack me up Ceci! NA = ninja assasin huh? sounds like a good title to a fanfic featuring the ATeam hahaha ok just kidding!

hmmm...i see what you mean...how could he not know she had a twin...why hide it from Tor???

ok i'm really going to bed now lol.
i know huh .. we'll have either Aff be the assassin or Aum be one .. hunting for it's mating prey. kidding.
but it'll be an interseting fiction .. later on, have them fall for each other.
typical but romantic seeing assassin falling in love :wub: ..
kick butt! then maybe this time, we can do A TRUE MR. AND MRS SMITH scene :ph34r:
yah. my visual dream will come true then ..

yes. i'm heading out too .. but the post keep bringing me back :loool:
If i don't have to wake up tomorrow to 'try' to catch it live, i would have stay all night :blush:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i know huh .. we'll have either Aff be the assassin or Aum be one .. hunting for it's mating prey. kidding.
kick butt! then maybe this time, we can do A TRUE MR. AND MRS SMITH scene :ph34r:
If i don't have to wake up tomorrow to 'try' to catch it live, i would have stay all night :blush:

lol.. u guys r so funny

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. the sisters are funny like this.. can you imagine us all hanging out.
the whole room will be fill with crook chair b/c everyone be laughing their head off at each others' jokes.

btw. i love your avatar .. make me love ATEAM all over ..

okay, i'm out for real. see everyone tomorrow morning ..

little

sarNie Adult
i cant wait for epi 5 even though I don't work in the early mornings i just can't put myself to get up i'm so lazy i stayed up very late 3am if this airs the weekends i dont care how early it is i'll be up for the live I love all the characters I love aum and i like margie even though my first time seeing her i like her already especially when they get good lakorns to play

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^Raiya, with NGAO ASOKE abbreviate as NA .. i keeps imagining it as NINJA ASSASSIN *rain's new movie* :loool:

now that NALIKA brought that up. make me confuse as well too. If they are twin, how can Sakkarn not know since they date and even plan on marry.
this make me doubt their relationship. how long did they really know one another to not know those around them? ..

anyway, i'll see everyone tomorrow. i'm afraid i'm gonna wake up late again .. night all :wub:
lol ninja assassin xp.. im waitin for that movie btw how much have they been doing it?? .. rain looks skinnier.. T_T..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao damn a mr. n mrs. smith scene.. damn thats gonna be hot xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekekke just finished watchin the 4th ep keke.. kute.. hehehe.. n omg aum is hot.. **drools** @_@ .. but eeek y does the n'rai have to appear already T_T.. ahhh poor margie n her mom.. n gosh aum.. cant wait for the next ep.. >_< ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmmmmm i might just try streaming again hmm since im still awake.. hmmm .. xp .. but i might knock out.. didnt sleep yet lol.. xp..