Badarn Jai(Act Art)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
you guys are really spamming, especially my princy aikoie lol .. hmm you guys want me to spam too .. i need my partner, AIKOIE wake up and spam with me ja :p
lol. i went to sleep keke..lol.. hahah.. i will again soon keke lol.. maybe if im awake still later kekek.. lol... spam.. bau spam..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm. aiko spam the most in here .. :lol:

i was listening to some sad love song yesterday and came across a nice one.
i can't wait til a few more episode air. really want to make a MV already :clap:

will come back to analyize stuff later to talk about .. but so far, i only have complain and that is his ASIAN MULLET. so fugly !!!!
hahaha sowwy ceci kekeke.. i cant help it kekeke.. aum's mullet is okay but its not hot like this one.. lmao. hahaha..
hahahahaha.. xp .. gosh he is hot.. woot woot.. lol.. kekekeke.. if only his hair was like this keke.. lol.. i think it would be hotter..

asian206

sarNie Egg
when of you say that aum girlfriend died it just hit rite on the mark now thinking back at the beginning it seem like that she sucide but to think back it seem like the evil twin sister push her. in the opening theme i was like is that her are now but now that i know that she play two role one dead and one alive the alive one will do anything to get aum attention even try to kill margie, get her out of the picture and she want to sub for the dead sister. oh the picture that one of you post up he looooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttt................ cant take my off him.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
So I was reading through the pages and "Aummie" sound wonderful of a name for Aum/Margie...btw...they're so cute together...

fun

Expired Sarnie
margie has become one of my favorite actress. hahaha. i wont be able to watch it until this weekend is over. a three day party. man i am so tired.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
So I was reading through the pages and "Aummie" sound wonderful of a name for Aum/Margie...btw...they're so cute together...
LMAO ~ i was the one who posted that, hehe i called it just for aum though - didnt realise that could be a nickname for aum and margie lmao .. 'AUMMIE' = aum + margie now???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahah bau isnt that ur bear kekeke.. lol.. aummie kekke.. i still gotta name mines lol.. hahahaha.. xp.. omg.. so hmmm aum n margie = aummie.. hmmmmmmmmmmmm lol.. xp...

LOL.. LYNDA I SUPER AGREE.. KEKEKE.. GOOD QUALITY .. XP..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
im beginnig to b n love wit this lakorn... seriously.. i cant even wait 4 the nxt epi.. im addicted...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
in a clip aum mention that margie was only 17 or 18 right?...
yeah she's turning 18 this year .. she's so young <_<

lol.. hahah bau isnt that ur bear kekeke.. lol.. aummie kekke.. i still gotta name mines lol.. hahahaha.. xp.. omg.. so hmmm aum n margie = aummie.. hmmmmmmmmmmmm lol.. xp...

LOL.. LYNDA I SUPER AGREE.. KEKEKE.. GOOD QUALITY .. XP..
oh yeah, omg if you didnt mention that aiko i would have forgot :p but my bear's name is aummie boy though :loool: w/e .. aum + margie = aummie :wub:

and yeah, gosh i love the first episode .. hehe has a mixture of comedy with it too!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahah oh no no kekek.. haha.. hi cikna .. keke.. omg.. bau how can u forget ur bear's name.. omg.. lmao.. haha.. i still gotta name it muahahah.. but wat.. keke..

cikna

sarNie Adult
aiko, is that you hiding somewhere??? :p anyways, i'm at the office. it's 4.10 pm in malaysia, and it's saturday. anyways, occupying myself with some students' work while browsing through sw and at. and of course, to download badal jai first epi

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
so, it's a competition between aiko and baubau??? ok, let the best gal wins!!!! :lol:
lol no competition .. aiko's going to beat me anyways :p we just wanna spam BJ so it reaches 1000 posts soon right princy aikoie???

hahahah oh no no kekek.. haha.. hi cikna .. keke.. omg.. bau how can u forget ur bear's name.. omg.. lmao.. haha.. i still gotta name it muahahah.. but wat.. keke..
yeah my bear is famous lol .. 'aummie boy'

aiko, is that you hiding somewhere??? :p anyways, i'm at the office. it's 4.10 pm in malaysia, and it's saturday. anyways, occupying myself with some students' work while browsing through sw and at. and of course, to download badal jai first epi
hehe no, it's the jaofar .. *cough cough* jaofar baubau *cough* hehe just feel like being invisible today :p