Badarn Jai(Act Art)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hahaha heyyy someone added a background instrument dingy hahaha
its cuteeee :D :D :D
ohhhh his hair in episode one is a JOKE on ice lmfao​

cikna

sarNie Adult
yesh, not feeling the mullet and the fake beard... :wacko: ...anyways, why do i have this strange feeling that auey did not commit suicide...i feel that aom was the one who pushed her down...aom, the sister who will appear somewhere in the middle of the story, resembles her big sister a lot, right? and she has feelings for tor...i bet she was the one killed her own sister because she is insanely in love with tor.....but i could be wrong....

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
yesh, not feeling the mullet and the fake beard... :wacko: ...anyways, why do i have this strange feeling that auey did not commit suicide...i feel that aom was the one who pushed her down...aom, the sister who will appear somewhere in the middle of the story, resembles her big sister a lot, right? and she has feelings for tor...i bet she was the one killed her own sister because she is insanely in love with tor.....but i could be wrong....

dang girl! That would be hella interesting! That would be cool. They change it from the old version! In the other one, she was killed in a plane crash or something!

I can't wait till nexy week! But i'm not gonna wake up at 6:30 again to watch!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh, you guys have the song playing on this page too? anyone have it to download? tell me the song is gonna stay on this page forever even after the lakorn has ended...
I love this one already, although I didn't expect their characters to be like this, I thought pr'ek would be more to himself and where are the glasses? and i thought n'ek would be more, mature or prim and proper, but she's cute how she always argue with him, he need's that in his life
and I'm so confused with his girlfriend, I thought she died in a plane crash, and that the other girl who looks like his gf isn't interested in him, why in the teaser, she's all like, I won't let him go? has the script changed that much or did I just misunderstood the script from the beginning?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
episode 1 sc :D :D :D

i cant wait to see dis hehehe :drool: aum with no shirt on wooot wooot :drool:

oh gosh i love the opening theme song :wub:
more scs coming soon...im jst starting to watch the lakorn. hehehe

thanks.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the rest of the sc :D :D
he falls for Margie. :) whats his name, anyone kno? hehe

one of mah favorite part of the episode when they get stuck in the elevator hehehehe
Margie's claustrophobic :)
and Aum holds her muahahahaha

ahhh Aums a JERK he made Margie cry at the end of the episode by yelling at her :(

Preview of next episode, episode 2 :) Aum cleans up YAY :yahoo: lol

the ending credits i cant wait to see dis part;;Aum throwing Margie on the bed :D

ENJOY THE SCS :)
woot woot i love all the sc.. xp kreke.. damn im finally gonna see it.. argh im still so mad about earlier.. eeeeeeeeekkkkkkk..........

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey it's pretty funny...while Aum was rescuing Margie...i just kept thinking about lyn's commentary at her blog...and couldn't help laughing...so hilarious, even though it's supposed to be serious a moment.

and i so loved that scene where Margie's character is like, "that can't be true, it can't be him"...so funny...i'd be like that too.

ah, and does anyone else almost expect Aum to yell, "eh BAI!" at his servant...hehehe...i keep expecting it...then I have to remind myself...it's not JLR! too funny!

and I do have to comment on Margie, girl's pretty, but damn she sure does have skinny toothpick legs...man, I'm not hating, but get some meat on them bones...hehehe...at least enough meat to fight w/ Aum the way Aff did...hehehe...jk!

oh and one more thing...so far I'm liking Margie's character...doesn't back down too easily...and knows when she's wrong and does apologize...so far so good...even w/ toothpick legs! hehehe...jk
kekeke omg for realz kekeke.. haha i cant wait to watch keke xp.. with margie's leg i agree.. xp keke.. but still like her tho xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahh! **scream** i'm so in love with the openning song...does anyone know who the singer is?..or if i can get my hand on it...eeekkkk! i love the "oh my heart" part...ehehe...not a fan of Aum..but i like the nang'ek..maybe juz she looks normal and gets us to believe we normal girl can have good luck too...lol
lol... hahahaha kashie keke.. my sis told me about u talkin bout this kekeke xp lol.. hahahaha.. it was funnie.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha okay watchin it now keke xp kekkee.. than after this it will be the one with kwan n win xp kekeke.. lol.. hahahahaha . ..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha heyyy someone added a background instrument dingy hahaha
its cuteeee :D :D :D
ohhhh his hair in episode one is a JOKE on ice lmfao​
i aint watchin dis lakorn but ohhhhh my garsh mangooo UR SIG IS FUNNY lol hahaaaa got me laughing. hey my nickname is mango LOL

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
this thread is on a roll huh? hehe it's going to reach 1000 post in no time :D i still need to catch up *sigh

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekekeke.. i finished watchin this kekeke.. but imma rewatch again keke when wishbone finish the subs.. xp kekeke.. but boi o boi.. kekekeke... AUM IS SO GOOD LOOKIN LOL... donut is really pretty n margie too xp kekeke..

cikna

sarNie Adult
i see our aiko is on the role, starting her campaign early to be the ultimate spammer in this thread.... ;) go, go, go aiko!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahaha cikna .. no its because i was asleep for a long time last now so im hyped kekekeke lol.. hahahaha..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol sure is .. princy aiko is officially spamming for the missing sisters :D let me check who's got the most post here first ..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i aint watchin dis lakorn but ohhhhh my garsh mangooo UR SIG IS FUNNY lol hahaaaa got me laughing. hey my nickname is mango LOL
hahahaha thanks
:lol: mah nickname is mango too dats why i used it as a sn for sarnworld :D
^^ sorry off topic :lol:

xlilanimeanjox: are u the one who's putting the background music?? hehehe :D

aw mannn im starting to watch the subbed version and im loving every translated min :lol: :wub:
thanks to WISHBONIKO :D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
the post list so far:

xlilanimeanjox 90 <-----gosh aikoie, your heaps ahead already :p
tinah 50
cecilia 42
sarN 34
mainhiathao 33
jen_x 25
sarahvang 24
LoveIt! 24