Badarn Jai(Act Art)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Badarn Jai airs Wednesday&Thursday.

I don't have the theme song but I have the SUB song for this lakorn. I was trying to upload it on sendspace but many errors kept occuring, I'll try again later.

cecilia

Staff member
THANK YOU MANGO for the screencap. i'm so lazy to make them. thank god. there's You :wub:

hey it's pretty funny...while Aum was rescuing Margie...i just kept thinking about lyn's commentary at her blog...and couldn't help laughing...so hilarious, even though it's supposed to be serious a moment.

and i so loved that scene where Margie's character is like, "that can't be true, it can't be him"...so funny...i'd be like that too.

ah, and does anyone else almost expect Aum to yell, "eh BAI!" at his servant...hehehe...i keep expecting it...then I have to remind myself...it's not JLR! too funny!

and I do have to comment on Margie, girl's pretty, but damn she sure does have skinny toothpick legs...man, I'm not hating, but get some meat on them bones...hehehe...at least enough meat to fight w/ Aum the way Aff did...hehehe...jk!

oh and one more thing...so far I'm liking Margie's character...doesn't back down too easily...and knows when she's wrong and does apologize...so far so good...even w/ toothpick legs! hehehe...jk
i know what you mean. when he's about to drink the coffee, all i see is him thinking of what happen at the hospital, taking it as a sign of SORIYA's pregnancy ..
that coffee scne is too much like HARITH at the mansion.

Yeah I doubt there's an R scene, lol. Enough drama that's happened to Aum already O_O

I know Margie does have long toothpick legs. Aha. The guy that likes her looks cute, he kinda ressembles Art but I don't think its him.

Aum looks like a LION! He sure needs to clean up and shave!!!
he's in ROYLEH SANAE RAI as the lawyer's son, Tik's friend. and that baddy in JAOSAO BANRAI ..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh he's Tiks friend in RLSR! I thought he was is cute in there. He's still cute. Aha, are you serious he's the baddie is JSBR?!! It does not look like him at all!!!!!! I hated him in there if that was him. He looks so different in that lakorn though with the long hair and mustache O_O

Thanks for the theme song ceci :wub: I totally love it!

cecilia

Staff member
^no. that's not him .. :loool: ..
i was thinking of MUER DORK RUK BARN lol ..
he was not in JAOSAO BANRAI.
he was in that MUER DORK RUK BARN as POH RIEN something ..
the one that have a crush on NOON S. Lol .. sorry for the confusion.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah..does anyone else think that the last scene of them on the beach reminds you of when Harit and Soriya where on the beach at the end of JLR? Badan Jai reminds me of JLR! :D

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. that's the sad part. i want it air already b/c next episode have him in his normal hair :lol:
i can't stand caveman asian mullet like Lydna said :loool: it's ugly and it's just make him look dirty like Margie said.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^yes. that's the sad part. i want it air already b/c next episode have him in his normal hair :lol:
i can't stand caveman asian mullet like Lydna said :loool: it's ugly and it's just make him look dirty like Margie said.

u guys r so funny... lol..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol. I know me too well sorta Aum's role.. Aha. He so mean just like in JLR.

LoveIt! Yes, since this lakorn only airs on Wed&Thurs that does mean we have to wait for next Wed for episode3.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
scared me for a sec! I was thinking i already missed an epi :lol:

Kelly

hahaha so much confusion going on in here!

but the lakorn is great so far i think she is very cute....
but aum need a hair cut...he looks very weird and messed up...

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha so much confusion going on in here!

but the lakorn is great so far i think she is very cute....
but aum need a hair cut...he looks very weird and messed up...

Girl i'm always confused! But yep aum needs to shave and cut his ugly mullet off!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Mango...you're back with SCs....thanks
THANK YOU MANGO for the screencap. i'm so lazy to make them. thank god. there's You :wub:
YOU guys are very WELCOME hehehe :D
i make screencaps just for you guys :wub:
also it takes time away... lol since sckewl let out i have nothing better to do.. im stuck home so i just watch lakorn make screencaps and post them up for all you SARNERS :wub:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
oooo hehehe thanks Cecilia for the youtube link :p
the beginning of the clip i dink dat scene is frum episode 2 :D where Aum Pushes Margie to the ground. :)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh! **scream** i'm so in love with the openning song...does anyone know who the singer is?..or if i can get my hand on it...eeekkkk! i love the "oh my heart" part...ehehe...not a fan of Aum..but i like the nang'ek..maybe juz she looks normal and gets us to believe we normal girl can have good luck too...lol