Badarn Jai(Act Art)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
okay im too hyped lmao.. keke.. imma leave b4 i start spammin lotz lmao ..xp ..keke.. i'll spam more tomorrow ..lol..

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the link tinah...looks so good.....cant wait for it.....seems like the next slots theres gonna be a lot of good lakorns....

cecilia

Staff member
Let's face the truth, it's a white-trash mullet. LOL.
that's what it call. i knew it start with a 'm' just couldnt get it out. thanks LYN for correcting me.
at one point in the lakorn, he looks bald.. it's the damn hair .. :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry, as much as i like him on screen i can't watch this...i'm skipping it!! i can't feel any chemistry...they didn't catch my attention. aum's hair OMG! is he growing a tail? lol...one of the scenes reminds me of JLR... :lol:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Teaser looks good. Aum is hawt. Margie. ...Never cared. But are short. Why not.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Why is p'ek in Thai lakorn always psychotic? LOL

Stalker
Abuser
Raper

LOL - Yet we still tune in..LOL..can't wait to watch this lakorn. I miss our Aum!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
the trailer looks really good.. he was so aggressive to her.. cant wait to c it.. omg aum.. he is soo hott

fun

Expired Sarnie
the teaser was not bad maybe i will give this lakorn a chance. true i am not feeling the chemistry either.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh I have to agree with y'all...not feeling the chemistry very much but it does look good...I've been waiting for it too! I'll cross my fingers its good! I'll still watch it for Aum!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the teaser.
I just saw Margie's profile and wow she is only 17 and turning 18 in August! And I didn't know she was half Spanish I knew she was half something just not Spanish.
I was so suprised that she is only 17.