Bad Family

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Subs for 10-13 came out! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that. I was like am I seeing this right. I watched them all today too and cried my eyes out. I like the part where they threw the surprised bday party for the Grandpa. I cried so much, not because it was sad but because it was such a touching scene. ^_^

Kim Heechul's character's story is unfolded in those episodes. Haha, I love the part where he goes back to his grandpa and was like "I'm sorry....can I have some money?" Haha, the character Noh Ah Na is also hilarious :lol: She told him that if she was his grandpa she would've hit him with a shovel. Awww...Heechul :wub:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just finished this drama yesterday. Episode 13 and 14 DVD was messed up though -_- . Anywayz, The main guy was not cute and he's annoying :rolleyes:. I didn't feel any chemistry btw N'ke and him. I thought she had more chemistry w/the bad guy son. Now he's cute :p . As for the main guy he should of end up w/the other gurl :rolleyes: . Kim Heechul , I dunno who he is but I liked him in the drama too :sweat: . The drama It's funny but not that funny ^_^

Scenes I like are:

-The Granpa surprise birthday party
-The ending scene
-The little gurl
-Wheneva the little gurl is w/N'ke bro :wub:
-N'ke w/the other guy
-Kim Heechul playing the piano and singing