BACK OFF!!! She's my COFFEEMAKER!!! (Sequel) ::Tik/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
^ami, remind me of how HARIT zoom in that strip game when Soriya protest him. LOL
word games are fun --- with a little action here and there .. :loool: :blush:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...i know i so cant wait til the next update....

paper, rock, scissors...off goes the shirt...

paper, rock, scissors...off goes the long skirt (traditional wedding skirt LMAO)

paper, rock, scissors...off goes the...br....

cecilia

Staff member
^ahahah. with a mind like Tikker -- he'll suggest something else to come off first .. i could so see his request already .. :loool:

donna, no update?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww....well i love chapter 2 and 3......tik is so funny with his pajamas heehee wow he does love coffee.....can't wait for the wedding night^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my rr was online yet.. i wasnt able to catch her.. **sigh** oh wells.. T_T ..

lmao.. ami.. rock paper scissors lol.. xp .. >_< ..**whistles**

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep rahut came online for a bit..well i caught a glimpse of her for a lil bit..then she rushed off to bed...poor kid!

if only she was at home..she would be up all night long! :p

ceci..tik cant rush thru all of those layers of clothes...unless of course she changes into her pj's..which is just a shirt and undies.. the game will end really really soon.. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. . he probably like that but us audience prefer layer and layer of clothes -- unless, he's rooting for a 35 minutes ride ..
but if HARITH AND SORIYA can do it at the office in less than 30 minutes, Tik and AFF sure can pull it off .. set another record for tikker/aff.

here's the cover ja :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yep rahut came online for a bit..well i caught a glimpse of her for a lil bit..then she rushed off to bed...poor kid!

if only she was at home..she would be up all night long! :p

ceci..tik cant rush thru all of those layers of clothes...unless of course she changes into her pj's..which is just a shirt and undies.. the game will end really really soon.. :loool:

don't worry, their game won't end soon... tik will try to do it NICE and SLOW... :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
no updates for a while, okay? I'll be taking a short break first... will resume after I'm done reading the Twilight saga...:lol:

cecilia

Staff member
HAHAH. i want some coffee now ..
everyone needs to update my favorite fiction :clap:
i'm depriving here slowly.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this is one long coffee break huh?!.... i think i need to reread that last chapter..starting to forget what just happen :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
it's gonna be a long coffee break... :lol: I will update after my midterm exams and that will be on thursday and friday next week... I'll probably have an update next weekend...