babe_girl's art work

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww....I just LOVE your artwork....and LOVE how you make it look so PRETTY.....Keep it coming girl....:)

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
hehehe...thanks! Mann, what do you mean how i do that? do you mean by the icons or how it make it glossly? :sweat:

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Mann said:
lol yeah and with the colors and glossiness, did u use gradients??
[post="137176"][/post]​
oh lol...well it's pretty easy just duplicate the picture that you are using and with the same image you duplicate you then go to image>adjustments>desaturate. After that it would turn black and white then you go to Fliter>blur>Gaussian Bur. for the Radius you could put any number in there but i choose 3.0 pixels. after that you put the same image to overlay and the opacity 80 and yes i use some gradients in my art work. hope that answer your question if you get confuse just tell me! :sweat:

Mann

babe_girl said:
oh lol...well it's pretty easy just duplicate the picture that you are using and with the same image you duplicate you then go to image>adjustments>desaturate. After that it would turn black and white then you go to Fliter>blur>Gaussian Bur. for the Radius you could put any number in there but i choose 3.0 pixels. after that you put the same image to overlay and the opacity 80 and yes i use some gradients in my art work. hope that answer your question if you get confuse just tell me! :sweat:
[post="137194"][/post]​

i get it , thanks... ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Beautiful artworks, can't wait to see more.