Awkward Situation

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Urgggghhhhh...I hate guys like that. And then when you deny you like them they're like delusional and think you're denying your own true feelings about them. I'm soooooo sorry you had to go through that. It's a crazy situation. I say have one more talk with him but with your husband with you so that you show him how much you love your husband enough to trust and share this crazy situation with your husband and if that doesn't work and the guy keeps continuing to harass you go ahead and file a complaint with the police and get a restraining order. I had to go through this situation also but unlucky me, I was and still am single. I didn't have the luxury to tell the guy that I was involved already, but luckily enough he backed off when I wouldn't pick up any stranger calls. Hope you get this issue solved.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks for your response Toon :p normally I don't bother with this type of stuff, but this situation just kind of made me feel way awkward because no one has ever gone as far as to try and contact my husband. I'm not afraid that I'm doing something wrong because I'm not, but the thing is that I don't like when people attempt to contact my husband with stupid stuff because he has to many other things to worry about. I think I'll wait it out and see what happens. I don't dare try to talk to him -.-" the worst I can do is let my husband talk to him and see if he'll back off lol (my husband is a pretty big guy)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
As long as your husband trusts you and thinks the guy is delusional, then I'd just ignore his ass. But if you just get really annoyed of him harrassing you and not taking no for an answer, then that's when it's time to take drastic measures. Or.... your husband will just beat him up, if he feels the need to? lol..

Hope it goes well, Tina.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well, it's nothing serious. I don't think he is "delusional" he's just in that crush phase for right now lol. Tim doesn't really care the only thing is he is afraid I won't be able to handle it so he is kind of pissy about it in a way saying that if I can't handle it then he'll step in -.-" when Tim wants to "step in" it's never pretty. I don't know what I'm asking for help on now .. I think i just need assurance that I'm doing the right thing by ignoring him. My friends think i'm crazy to ignore it, but I don't think that there is any necessary means to take any strong action

Edit: Oddly, I think the issue resolved itself, I won't say how, but let's say it's a good resolution :lol: