Awkward! Exes Give Each Other the Cold Shoulders

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
When they first broke up, she was so hurt she unfollowed him then she went to china. I guess she realized that it was mean so she followed him again. He broke up with her like before Vday but she still sent him flowers. Don't know what happen afterward for her to give him the cold shoulders. I wonder did he tell her he wanted to break all contacts before or after they broke up? I know he did give an interview saying that he told her he wanted to break all contacts. Also there were rumors of him talking to another girl before they broke up.

That's despicable. Why would you end a relationship that way? If you want it to end, just say so. Don't have to drive a knife through someone's heart by saying something dumb about breaking all contact. In the clip he made it look like she was the meanie. (Not his words, but his actions showed)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
When they first broke up, she was so hurt she unfollowed him then she went to china. I guess she realized that it was mean so she followed him again. He broke up with her like before Vday but she still sent him flowers. Don't know what happen afterward for her to give him the cold shoulders. I wonder did he tell her he wanted to break all contacts before or after they broke up? I know he did give an interview saying that he told her he wanted to break all contacts. Also there were rumors of him talking to another girl before they broke up.
Omg, if that's the case, fudge the cameras. I'll ignore him for the rest of his life. Lol. You want to break all contacts? DONE. Who are you again? I don't know you. You are non-existent. That's why I didn't greet you the other day because I don't know you Gun as you requested. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think his reason was that he wanted to know what it would be like to not see her, talk to her, or have any comminication with her. They've always had a problem before because he never has time for her and they said that when they do see each other they always argue. Rumors said that they tend to argue about time. I guess he put his foot in his mouth because she's doing exactly that.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
That's still such a loser thing to say though. If you break up, duh you won't be seeing them. So why would you even say something that harsh? I had this same thing happen to me before. It's been about 5 years or so and I still haven't talked to the guy. And he has wanted to talk a few times,.. I'm just like, * dude, I did what you wanted. Stopped all contact. Now I'm doing what I want, which is not talk to you.* Serves them right!