Awkward! Exes Give Each Other the Cold Shoulders

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated from Gossipstar with a spin of my own information. Lol.

For those who do not know, Sammy Punthita and Golf Anuwat were former sweethearts from Channel 7. Both attended Komchadluek's 12th Annual Awards for 2015 separately. They bumped into each other on the red carpet but did not greet one another. However, pictures caught them exchanging glances. Golf brought Stephany Auernig as his date. They were the supporting couple in Pancake and Thanwa's lakorn in Waen Sawat. There are rumors of the two talking, but Golf came to deny them saying he's still single. What's awkward is that Stephany will be playing Sammy's sister in Channel 7's upcoming Fire Series. Sammy and Thanwa are in part one called Fai Ruk Game Rohn while Stephany will be in part two with Mick Tongraya called Talay Fai.

I am all for team SAMMY! Lol. Steph's a pretty gal but Sammy is the better actress.

Here are pictures from their awkward encounter:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
LMAO.

what would you do if you were in their shoes? 
#storyofmylife #realtalk

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang. But weren't they both in the Club7 thingy that happened like last month or something? Must of been awkward. Haha. Sammie looks annoyed. lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Gossipstar
Gun Napat, a famous singer who was the winner from The Star 6, and Chat Thisa, an actress from Channel 7, used to date and just broke up recently. They also ran into each other on the red carpet . LOL. They ignored each other as well. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
roselovesice said:
Dang. But weren't they both in the Club7 thingy that happened like last month or something? Must of been awkward. Haha. Sammie looks annoyed. lol
They have the same manager so they always have to work together. That may be the reason why Sammy wasn't paired with him for the concert. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awww, maybe they have lingering feelings. Haha. I'm team Sammie too!! I wish they'd reconcile they're cute together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They probably didn't end on good terms and have a hate/love relationship with one another. I totally understand what they're going through. It's like the flame was great when it was still burning, but once it died, you just hate the person while part of the good memories still linger to get you upset over what happened. You just don't want to be around them to be reminded. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sammy claims that they ended on good terms. However, from the body language, I doubt it. Maybe Sammy looked over to try to greet him but he ignored her? Meh. 

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
lol, it's silly that there are two distance couples on the same floor giving each other could shoulders. it goes to show how human they are like us. 

i didnt pay attention to them before so i had no idea they have beef against each other now. 

its def uncomfortable to be on the same floor with your exes if you end up on bad terms.

whats funny is they keep looking out at each other like they wanted to say hi to one another lmao!!!!!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it's more like they don't know how to react. Should they or should they not greet each other? Personally, they don't want to. However, for cameras, it'd be better if they do so the world doesn't know that they have beef. Lol. 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Poor Gun, I watched Dao Krajai and he looked soo uncomfortable. He glanced at Thisa then looked back to the camera and looked really sad but he was on air so he had to brush it off. Hinced to the 3rd pic from the spoiler.

From the interview Gun was saying how she didn't see him but he saw her, but looking at pictures there's no way they could have missed one another they were too close in distance.

Sammie does look annoyed lol, she's giving Golf the "I wanna slap you face"

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
With Gun and Thissa I can understand though because he was the one who broke it off with and told her, let's not see each other for a while to see how it will be. What girl would not be hurt by that? So if that is what he wants then that is what she'll give him. I still would love to see them back together though cus they were like 6-7 years even before he became the star.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would try my best to ignore but the cameras are everywhere just one slip out and the expressions can be caught. I think when Golf looked back to Sammie when she walked away was bittersweet. The girls have similar colors on too lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I saw the clip of Thisa & Gun. Gun was right behind her about 100 ft and she said she hadn't seen him yet, while at the same time he was looking right at her and giving an interview also. Awkward much!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Sad how some couples don't work out.  It'll be nice if they end on good terms but.. when it's bad.. it's bad.. and you know it when it shows :p

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
I saw the clip of Thisa & Gun. Gun was right behind her about 100 ft and she said she hadn't seen him yet, while at the same time he was looking right at her and giving an interview also. Awkward much!
When they first broke up, she was so hurt she unfollowed him then she went to china. I guess she realized that it was mean so she followed him again. He broke up with her like before Vday but she still sent him flowers. Don't know what happen afterward for her to give him the cold shoulders. I wonder did he tell her he wanted to break all contacts before or after they broke up? I know he did give an interview saying that he told her he wanted to break all contacts. Also there were rumors of him talking to another girl before they broke up.