award month is coming up!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i get excited when it comes to the award month. i wonder is there gonna be top award for this year since last year they didnt.

which lakorn and dara you think might take it home. well, base on the tv pool votes for top award i say aum/aff, ken/ann, pancake will be one of the candidate

gosh, this year will definitely be good...there were so many good lakorns and so many notable daras in 2008! i was disappointed that they didn't have an awards show last year, but this year will make up for it...:)

by the way Tinah, who is that in your signature banner? she looks familiar, but i can't place her...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i think matt looks really pretty with long hair...she looks cute with short hair though when she did her lakorn with nott...hmmm she kind of reminds me of nat myria

for awards....hmmmm too many to choose from....this year was a really good one...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wait, can someone explain to me about the award ceremony? what happens? and what are the choices?

srry i dont really watch it...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
have u seen any kind of award shows? it's mainly like dat lol they give out awards and then deres performances. different awards will have different categories. but deres lots of tv awards for best actress, actor, and others. deres movie awards and sometimes tv and movie awards are in one award ceremony. then deres music awards. some are worthy and some are not lol oh deres lots of voting based awards in which fans can vote for whatever nominees they like most.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
have u seen any kind of award shows? it's mainly like dat lol they give out awards and then deres performances. different awards will have different categories. but deres lots of tv awards for best actress, actor, and others. deres movie awards and sometimes tv and movie awards are in one award ceremony. then deres music awards. some are worthy and some are not lol oh deres lots of voting based awards in which fans can vote for whatever nominees they like most.
lol..i dont watch much award shows..lol

so how do we get to vote? or is it late already?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
for some awards da voting has been going on all yr round. u can vote online for some and then deres voting by postcards but u have to buy da magazine dat has da postcards. da voting ones are awards by magazines but i dunno if u can vote on their sites. i only voted for like 2 awards lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
o ok. i really hope sawan bieng wins for best lakorn of the year. i dont even kno if there is such a category, but sawan bieng all the way.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop best lakorn is a category. deres lots of categories. wait til award season comes u'll see all da categories and nominees

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
for sure i tink SB is up for best lakorn category..i'm speaking of Top Awards...and for sure our Ann & Ken are running for the actor/ actress award..i dunno but i have a feeling Silamanee might be up for it as well...it's been getting lotx of buzz and also...i like it as well

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
for sure i tink SB is up for best lakorn category..i'm speaking of Top Awards...and for sure our Ann & Ken are running for the actor/ actress award..i dunno but i have a feeling Silamanee might be up for it as well...it's been getting lotx of buzz and also...i like it as well
SILAMANEE is good. i wouldnt mind SILAMANEE winning either. jum loey ruk??? uhh it wasnt as good compared to sawan bieng and silamanee.