Avoiding Your Own Heart

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gosh it wasn't Aff's fault, Aum's mom is so crazy to write in her diary and blame Aff and not her father for what went wrong.
he kidnapped her GASP! poor Aff, she gets slapped too :(

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 9
Within 10 minutes, Kim was back to the beach house and was looking for Aum..... She went inside and found Aum sitting on the couch in the living room. She saw him confused.

Kim: (she bent down on her knees) Sir, the hut that you asked me to open is now done!

Aum: Thank you! You may leave now. (smiling at the old lady)

Kim: Yes sir! (she then got up and left)

His smile disappears and looks upstairs and in his eyes there was vengeance. He got up from the couch and walked upstairs. As he got inside, he went straight to the closet. He grabbed the keys from his pocket and opened the closet door. Inside he sees Aff sleeping. Her head tilted on the wall, her hands handcuff behind her back, and her clothes half way torn. He didn't care how she looked like, so he grabbed her by the arms, and yelled at her to wake up!

Aum: Hey you, don't pretend to be sleeping! (shaking her)

Aff: (woke up) Huh? (still opening her eyes)

Aum: I said get up! Don't pretend to be sleeping here and there! (sounded very irraited) and wow (eyeing her torn shirt) are you still trying to tempt me, is this why you still haven't button up your shirt yet? (with an evil smile)

Aff
: (she got pissed) Okay, first of all, I was not pretending to sleep! I was tried because you freaken drag me all the way here! Second of all, how can I button my shirt when its torn, and my hands are handcuffs? (showing him her handcuffs)

Aum
: (smiled) Glad that you know! This isn't my fault, you got yourself into this mess, so this is what you get! So, now where were we just like 10 minutes ago? (grabbing her arms and pulling her close to him)

Aff: (yelled) Don't. PLease!

Aum: Oh come on! We have not done anything yet! (about to kiss her)

Aff: Aum (she turned her face away from him) don't! Your, uh...... (trying to firgure something to say to him and make him stop this) uh...fiance! Don't forget that you have a fiance!

Aum: (stopped and looks at her) What are you sayng?

Aff: (looks at him) Don't do this to me! You should think of your fiance at home! (out of breath)

Aum
: Yea, I know that I have a fiance, but I sympathize her because I love her, but for you NEVER! (shaking her)

Aff
: If you sympathize her because you love her, then don't do anything to me! BUt if you do anything to me, that would mean that...we..... we are gonna have an affair! Its not going to be good and I don't want that!

Aum
: Great idea! I will have an affair with you! You'll be my mistress! And when I'm done with you, I will let you go! Or if something happens, you will kill yourself just like my mother! (with an evil smile)

Aff
: (tears were in her eyes) Aum, never! I am not gonna let you do that to me!

Aum: Oh , I will! You will work for me till I'm tired of you! Your first job is to clean the hut your gonna stay at! (he dragged her to the hut)

Aff: Let go Aum! (struggling)

Aum and Aff arrived at the hut which was on the other side of the beach house. He dragged her into the hut and she fell onto the ground.

Aum: This is what you have to clean! (pointing around)

Aff: (looks around)

Aum: I'm going to give you 45 minutes to clean this, and if your not done by the time I come back, don't be blaming me that what I'm gonna do to you is my fault. (he then left leaving Aff starring around the room)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Andrew and Sara

Sara: (complaining) Omg, we have been waiting here for almost two hours now! Where is Aff? (rubbing her head)

Andrew: I don't know either! (looking through the gates)

Sara: Well maybe we should go find something to eat! Because I'm hungry! (rubbing her stomach)

Andrew: (looks at her) Gosh your so annoying!

Sara
: (stood up) Hey, I'm not! You are!

Andrew: (stood up to) What? How? Huh? (getting close to her face)

Sara
: (backing her face away from his) Hey watch it! Fine, if your not going then I'm going! (as she turned, she almost tripped on a piece of rock and almost fell over, but Andrew caught her right away)

Andrew: You are not just annyoing, but very clumsy too! (looking at her)

Sara: (pushed him off of her) Shut up Andrew! (getting mad)

Andrew: (laughing) Fine, fine I will!

Sara: (she looked at him with an irraited look and walked away)

Andrew: (smiled, and ran after her) Hey wait for me, I'm coming to!

Sara: (she turns around) You said you were not coming so get lost!

Andrew: Gosh your so mean! (he smiled behind her)

Sara
: (she stopped and turns around once again) Do I really need to grab something and hit your head?

Andrew
: (he smiled) Well if your gonna try to find something to hit my head, why don't I help you? (looking at her from top to bottom)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOrry girls, there is stil more coming... sorry for the long time thing... i was busy

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 9 continues...............
Sara:(she saw what he was doing and freaks out) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (she screams) you stupid pervert! (pointing at him) Get the hell away from me!

Andrew:(he just laughed) Omg, I'm just kidding! (he smiled at her) Here lets go! (he took her hand and lead them to his car)

Sara:(she was surprise) Andrew, what the hell are you doing? Where are you taking me to?

Andrew:(he turns to her) You wanna know? (he had this smile on his face) I'm going to take you to a hotel and rape you! (he was laughing)

Sara:(she got scared and started to hit Andrew) Get the hell away from me! Get away! (she started screaming) Help! Anyone help! He is trying to rape me! Help, Aff's neighbor help me!

Andrew:Omg, Sara calm down.....

Sara:How can I calm down, when this freak is gonna try to rape me! Your crazy! Get the hell away from me! Help me! (yelling)

Andrew:Sara, I was joking around with you! Calm down gosh!

Sara:(she stop screaming) No your not! (looking at him) Your lying to me! Get the hell away from me, you lying jerk! (she kept going on and on)

Andrew:Do you wanna eat?(he looks at Sara)

Sara:(she looks at him) Not anymore! (then her stomach started to growl)

Andrew:Are you sure about that? (he was smiling)

Sara:Fine, where we going? Not to a stupid hotel, or I call the cops on you!

Andrew
:(he just smiled) Just follow me! (and he put her into his car)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to Aum and Aff
:

Aff thought that he would be back in 45 minutes, but turns out he didn't come, which made her happy, because as of right now, she doesn't want to see him! She has been cleaning the hut for so many hours now. No matter how much she cleans, its still dirty as before. She was getting tired by each minutes that passes. Then suddenly Aum came barging in....

Aum: Are you finish yet? (looking at Aff, who was trying to put blankets onto the bed)

Aff: (turns around and looks at Aum) Do I look like I'm finish? I thought you said you were gonna be here in 45 minutes? But you didn't? So I took my time! (she then turns back to what she was doing)

Aum: (he got irraited) You stupid bitch, don't be answering me back like that!

Aff: (she stop at what she was doing and turns around to face him) For your information, I can answer anyway I want! And you can't stop me because I'm the stupid bitch your talking about! Am I right?

Aum: (he went up to her and grabbed her right arm) Why? Are you challenging me? (laughing) Was earlier not enough? (referring to where they almost had sex)

Aff: (she slapped him on the face with her left hand)

Aum
: (he got mad) So you really want it huh? Then I'm in for it! (he pushes her onto the bed and got on top of her)

Aff: Au, please not again! (begging)

Aum: You asked for it! (he started kissing her everywhere)

Aff: Aum , stop it! (yelling) Stop! (then his mouth came and covered hers)

Aum: Never! whatever I start, I want to be the one who finishes it! Remember what I told you? Your gonna pay for this for good!

He ripped her shirt even more and pulled up her skirt. He took off his shirt and unbutton his pants. He forced kissed her on her lips again and it became swollen after a while. She blocks him with her arms and hands, but it didn't work because he caught her hands and pin them down. That night was Aff's worst nightmare ever!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

Sorry again girls, tis is all i go for now..... starting chap 11 soon! :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sara and andrew are hilarious to read....so sad that Andrew moved to ch.7 to be an evil guy :( and he had that whole drug bust thing too.

how can you leave me hanging with that? he's R-ing Aff....GASP!