Avoiding Your Own Heart

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
beautiful bracelet. i wonder when she will lose it and if aum is the one who finds her bracelet (i know he will be the one). i wonder when will he hold grudges against her for his mother's death. waiting for the next updates. thanks

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 5​

*Three Weeks Later*

It has been three weeks that Aff had met Aum.....He has been very nice to her, and very sweet to her.....Everyday after school, he would come and pick them up.... And he would always send her home....... To Aff, he seems like everything she has been looking for.... Aff was starting to like Aum...Everytime she was close to him, he always seems to make her forget about the bad things that has happen in her life.....Everything about him was perfect, he even takes her out to dinner sometimes....She was starting to like him, but she always have to remind herself that he has a fiance already..... and same with her..... But things between them were starting out very good.... they were getting along nicely...... When Aff thinks about this, she is happy, but when she gets home, thats when all the trouble starts....

For the pass few weeks, Aff notices that she hasn't been seeing that woman come to their house anymore....At first, Aff was relieved and thought that she probably took her advice about going back to her own family, but then on the other hand she feels like something bad had happened between her father and that woman....For the pass few nights, she has been seeing her father bringing home a different woman to sleep with.....Aff didn't like any of it, and she doesn't seem to know whats wrong because seems like she was just gone out for a couple of nights and everything has changed....

Not until one day, Aff came home and heard some aruging coming from her father's bedroom.....As Aff went upstair and leaned closer to the door, she heard almost everything that she didn't want to hear....

Lena: Please, Prada, I want to be with you forever! (crying)

Prada
: (getting irraited) You are starting to get on my nerve!

Lena: You love me! Rememeber what you told me? (talking with a shaking voice)

Prada
: I admit, I told you that, but time has pass, its time to move on with life! I don't want you anymore! I don't need you anymore! I told you that like two weeks ago that we were over, and then now your back in my house again?

Lena: Prada, I'm begging you please, I don't want to move on and I don't want you to move on either! I want you and only you! How am I suppose to live without you? (crying and begging him)

Prada: But I don't want you anymore! Let me tell you, I only needed the sex from you and that was it! (grabbing her arms)

Lena: (slapped his face) Lair! (yelling)

Prada
: (he hits Lena) I have never loved you! You were a toy that I used and when I'm tired of you, your going to the trash! Now get the fuck out of house, you whore! (yelling)

Lena
: (she fell to the ground and was crying) If I'm just a toy to you then to satisfied you, I will die and you will never see me again!

Prada
: Go ahead, like I really give a fuck about you! Go die some where far away, so I don't have to see your ugly face!

Lena
: I wil, and you and your stupid daughter will regret it forever! (screaming at Prada) (she then left)

Outside the door, Lena came and bumped into Aff....

Aff: (feeling sorry for Lena) Ms, I'm sorry!

Lena
: You stupid bitch is exactly like your father!

Aff: (confused) huh?

Lena
: You pretend to be all nice, and sweet, but then inside your evil as hell! (screaming at Aff) YOU GUYS ARE FUCKEN HEARTLESS!

Aff
: Uh...Ms...uh..Ms... you misunderstood everything! I'm not like that!

Lena: (grabbing Aff by the hair) You stupid bitch, your father and you will surely regret what you guys have done wrong to me!

Aff: (hurting) Ms. let me go! I am not involved in any of this! This problem is between my father and you!

Lena: (going crazy) Oh it includes you! Your the one who wanted me out of his life, and this house! (she lets go of Aff and pushed her to the ground) Rememeber my words, I will make you guys regret this! (she then walked out)

Aff: (tears were in her eyes) What did I ever do?

Suddenly her father comes out of the bedroom, and saw Aff....

Prada: This is all your fault! (yelling at Aff)

Aff: (looks at her father) How is it my fault when I wasn't the one who was sleeping with her?

Prada: (yelling at her) Bitch! You don't put the fucken blame on me! (pushing Aff's head)

Aff: (crying) Your the one who used her as a playmate and then you got tired of her, and then decided to do this to her! So its not my fault!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*there is more coming, sorry for any mistakes

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 5 continues...​

Prada:(slapped Aff two times) Don't fucken ever say that to me again you fucken bitch! I'm your father! Show me some fucken respect!

Aff:(crying) How can I show you any respect if you, my own father always hits me like this? huh? (yelling at him)

Prada:(grabbed her by the arms) Maybe its time to teach you a fucken lesson about arguing back at me! (screaming at her)

Prada slapped and hit Aff so many times that she was bruise all over her arms and legs.... Aff went into her bedroom and cried....

Aff: Mom, can you please help me! I can't take this anymore! Help me! (wiping her tears as she was crying) Help me! I hate him.....I'm sorry mom......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Atichart's Home:

Aum and his fiance Beth was in the living room trying to plan for their wedding....

Beth: Uh...Aum, do you like this one? I think it would go great with our theme?

Aum: (looks at Beth and smiled) You know what I like? (grabbing her waist)

Beth
: (pushing his hands away) Aum...(smiling)

Suddenly they heard someone crying and screaming from upstairs....

Beth: (looking at Aum) Aum, what was that?

Aum: (looking towards the stairs) I don't know either!

The woman kept screaming and yelling that her life was over! And those people will regret it! Sara who was in the studying room, trying to study for her exam, also heard the noise, and ran to the living room where Aum and Beth was!

Sara
: (looking at Aum) P'Aum, who was screaming?

Aum: I think it is mom! Its coming from upstairs!

Sara
: Oh no, not again! (worried)

Beth: (confused) What?

Aum: Lets go check upstairs! Come on!

They went upstairs and stopped in front of thier parent's bedroom..... And then Aum leaned on the door to listen what is happening....They kept hearing their mother saying something like, you guys ruined my life, I hate both of yoiu guys! I loved you Prada, but you never loved me back! And that stupid daughter of yours, I hate her! (she was sobbing)

Sara
: (turns to her brother) P'Aum, who is Prada?

Aum: I don't know either! (he was thinking to himself, was his father right about his mother cheating?)

Beth: Uh, whats wrong with Mrs. Atichart? (sounding concern)

Finally Aum yelled from outside the door....

Aum: Mom, open the door right now!

Sara: (yelled) Mom, open...Are you okay in there? What happened?

Beth
: Mrs. Atichart, are you okay? We are worry about you!

Aum
: (knocking on the door) Mom, are you okay?

Suddenly Lena heard her kids calling for her, so she had to lied to them that she was okay....

Lena
: Aum, Sara.....

Aum and Sara
: Uh, mom? Are you okay?

Lena: (lied) Kids, don't worry about me, I'm okay, I was just....ah....ah...having a bad dream thats all....

Sara: (looking at Aum) Are you sure mom? (worried)

Lena
: Yea, sweetie...

Aum
: (thinking if it was true about what his dad had say)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later, Aum and Sara found their mother dead in the master bedroom... Their mother was holding a picture that had her and this guy on it.... Aum saw it, and wonder who it was????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter, Aum and Sara is going to be doing a funeral for their mom....Aum is gonna find out who Prada is and kidnapped Aff.....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp. It wasn't even Aff's fault, she may have wanted Lena to not be in their house but that was because she didn't want Lena to desert her own family. That's so sad that Lena killed herself :( It's all Prada's fault ><

thanks for the update.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg, aff is getting all the blame. awww, aff is starting to fall for aum but i will feel more sad when he kidnaps her and treated her bad because of her father and his mother's relationship. i hope the ending would be great for aff since she is suffering a lot from everyone except for her fiance tye, her friend sara and the first beginning of aum. i hope you update soon i wanted to know what will happen between ateam's relationship after aum kidnaps her.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, I like really wanted to strangle Aff's father for putting his hands on her like that.
And just once Aff is starting to like him, it's going to turn into a nightmare when Aum finds out she's the daughter of Prada.
But it's sad that Lena had to end her life like that and now Aff is going to take the suffer and the pain...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hey girls, i will also be updating this ff sometimes next week

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 6​

After the day Aum and Sara found their mother dead, they held the funeral at the temple...

Sara: (crying) P'Aum, I can't believe this happened? I want mom to come back to us!

Aum: (who had tears in his eyes) Sara I know.... We all miss her too!

Beth: (comforting Sara) Sara, maybe it was her time to go!

Sara: Beth, don't say that! (crying on Beth's shoulder)

Beth
: Oh ok I won't anymore! (looks at Aum with concern)

Sara: P'Aum where is dad? Why isn't he here?

Aum: He is at home, but he won't come! Lets do this, you and Beth stay here and take care of this, and I'm gonna go and get dad!

Beth and Sara: Alright! (Aum then left)

At the Taksaorn Home:

Aff went outside, and grabbed the morning newspaper....She got inside and opened the newspaper up...In the front page, there was big letters and a picture that caught her eyes....

LENA ATICHART, was found to be having an affair for many years now, without her family finding out about it. The affair kept going on until she was found dead in her bedroom! We think that the cause of this was the guy that she had an affair with! Though her son, Aum Atichart and her daughter Sara Atichart denied that there was never an affair. The police are still investigating on this case!

Aff puts the newspaper down, and was speechless of what she just read! She couldn't believe that the woman that her father had an affair with was her best friend's mother! And the guy she was falling for ended up being Lena's son! Aff ran upstairs, and knocked on her father's door, but he didn't open, so she just opened it! She saw her dad was getting ready to go out, but then stopped him!

Aff: Dad have you seen the morning paper?

Prada
: Why? (sounded like he didn't care)

Aff: Dad, the woman name Lena, who you had an affair with was found dead yesterday! (there was so many things she had to say)

Prada: (didn't care) Ok, so whats your point?

Aff: Dad, don't you care about her? Any feelings?

Prada
: Aff, yoiur very annoying! (grabbing his wallet from the dresser)

Aff
: We need to go to her funeral today! It is held today and tommrrow!

Prada
: Fuck know! Who the hell would waste their time going to a dumb funeral! (pushing Aff away from the door)

Aff: Your the one who fucked her up! Am I right? (she was getting irraited by her father's behavior)

Prada: (slapped her face) Shut up, you stupid bitch! (he then left)

Aff: (stood there with tears falling from her eyes.....she told herself that today she was gonna go to Lena's funeral, and show her repect)

At the Atichart's Home
:

Aum arrived at their house, and was greeted by a servant...Aum asked him where was his father, and the servant told him that his father was in the office room, and also added that his father has not come out from that room ever since this morning! Aum went to the office room, and opened the door!

Aum: Dad, (saying it in a calm voice) Are you gonna come and help us with mom's funeral?

Mark: Aum, have I done something wrong? Can you please tell me!

Aum
: Dad, (closing the door) you have done nothing wrong! It was nobody's fault! Whoever caused my mom to be like this was not you, but it was someone else! (getting very mad)

Mark
: Aum, I trust you to handle this situation by yourself, and please take care of your sister! Now, can you please leave me alone to think!

Aum: Dad, I will, but I'm begging you please come and visit mom!

Mark: I will see! Now please!

Aum: (looked at his dad and then left)

He decides to go to his parents bedroom to see what his mom has left behind that can lead up to her death.... He knew that maybe an affair had taken place just like his father once said and same with the media....He looked around, and on top of his mom's dresser there was a diary.... He opened it up, and found something that he never expected to read.... On the first page it read Prada and Lena forever!!!!! As he turned the page there was something written on it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Stilll more coming, sorry for mistakes*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Prada, my love, this love affair between us has gone so far, that my love for Mark, my husband, has changed so much! I hope that when I tell you that I love you, I really meant it!

Love,
Lena

As he turned to more pages, it revealed that the relationship between his mother and the guy name Prada had taken to the next level. As Aum was reading all this, he was getting very mad! Finally, he came to the last page, and found that it was just dated just before his mom die! It read:

Dear Prada, my only love,
I never thought that this day would ever come! I gave you my heart, my soul, and my body, but you never saw me as a person, instead you treated me like a toy,which was nothing to you! The more I think about it, the more I regret knowing you, and starting this relationship with you! As of right now, I hate your fucken daughter and you! You treated me like shit, but your fucken daughter AFF TAKSAORN, is probably the most disrepectful daughter ever! You know how much she hurted me? All you did was nothing! She never liked me! She always saw me as a woman who took other people's husband away! I hope that your daughter AFF TAKSAORN would go to hell for what she has done to me and you! But I still love you no matter what has happened! I hope to see you soon! I LOVE YOU PRADA!
Love,
LENA

He closed the book, and sat there speechless...so why his mother die was because of Aff and her father! The girl who was his sister's best friend, and the girl he liked just a little was the one who caused his mother's death! He told himself, that since the two people don't feel any remorse, he will make sure that they go through pain and HELL....Starting with his daughter, AFF TAKSORN!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

*SOrry, this chapt was not where he kidnapped her....*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 7​

Aff finally arrived at the funeral, and was scared to face Sara and Aum. She never thought in a million years that this kind of thing would happen! She didn't have anyone to back her up if anyone in the funeral yelled at her or about her father! She came here by herself and was nervous as hell! As nervous as she is, she still had the courage to go in and show her repect! When she walked in, the first person she saw was Sara! Sara saw her, and ran up to her!

Aff: (hugged Sara) I'm sorry!

Sara
: (crying) Aff, I'm glad that your here!

Aff
: Are you okay? (looking at Sara) Look, your eyes are all swollen!

Sara: Aff, I missed my mom so much! I wish this never happened!

Aff: I know, I can't believe this either! (wondering in her head, if Sara knows about the affair)

Beth comes up to them!

Sara
: (looks at Aff) Aff, this is Beth, P'Aum's fiance!

Beth
: Nice to meet you! (smiling)

Aff
: (shocked....she thought that he didn't have a fiance?) Nice, uh... to meet you too! (she thought, Beth is pretty, no wonder why)

Suddenly, Aum came walking in....

Sara
: P'Aum, your back! (walking up to him) What did dad say?

Aum
: He said he would think about it! (he then looks at Aff)

Aff
: (looks at Aum with concern) Uh...I'm sorry for what happened!

Aum
: (got very mad just by looking at her) Get the hell out of here! (raising his voice)

Aff
: (confused) What do you mean?

Aum
: I say get the hell away from his place or else I'm going to call the police on you!

Aff: Why? Did I do something wrong?

Aum
: (grabbed her by the hand, and dragged her outside)

Sara
: P'Aum what are you doing?

Beth
: (confused)

Outside the temple:

Aff: Aum, let go! (struggling)

Aum
: (holding her wrist now)

Aff
: (yelled) AUM!

Aum: (he pulled her aganist his chest, and was face to face with her) Your a two face, whose heart is evil...Am I right? (whispering to her)

Aff: Aum, what are you talking about? I don't understand! (struggling to break free)

Aum: You son of a bitch, you caused my mother to be dead like this! You and your father! You still have the face to come here? (he was yelling very low to her)

Aff
: (speechless) Uh...you...you know about what happen?

Aum
: Why wouldn't I? Why yo think I'm stupid? Your father and you, especially you is going to meet hell very soon!

Beth and Sara came running to them! Aum then let go of Aff, and pushed her to the ground!

Aum
: (yelled at Aff, who was on the ground) You need to stay away from here and stay away from my family!

He grabbed Sara and Beth and took them inside....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry for mistakes.... more coming*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Sara: P'Aum, what is wrong with you? (who was struggling to run back to Aff and help her)

Aum: Listen to me Sara (holding onto Sara's shoulder) your staying away from that evil woman out there! Do you understand me?

Sara: Why? She is my friend, I ah....

Aum: Do you understand me? (in a serious voice)

Sara: (got scared) Fine then! (Aum just looked at Beth and made a confused face)

Aff was outside on the ground, crying because all of this that happened was not her fault, but it was her father who started all this! She was scared of the last words that he had say, which kept repeating in her head, "Your father and you, especially you, is going to meet hell very soon".... She thought, what was he talking about? She got up and left because the more she wanted to stay there, the more Aum wouldn't let her!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About two weeks has pass, everything was finish for the death of their mother! Aum's wedding was schdule for the following month, but was delay because of his mother's death, so both him and his fiance had decided to put it on hold for next year! Sara, who was still sad about her mother, still tries to go to school and finish school, so she can come home and take care of her father who was now in depression! Her father was sad, every single hour, he would just cry, and cry! The more their father was hurting, the more both Aum and Sara was sadden! Aum was pissed at Aff and her father for leaving his family in tormented like this! He has decided to get revenged on Aff, and already planned how to do it! He was not gonna let Sara know or anyone else...... He has higher on of his employee at his business to follow Aff and see what she does, where she goes and what time she goes out of the house and when she comes! After two weeks, he has learned a lot! By every minutes that passes, he grows very angry! Until one day, he finally decides to go with his plan!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On March 24, Aum followed Aff to a grave.... As Aff was bending down on her knee, Aum was hiding behind a tree, and was trying to listen to what she had to say, but couldn't understand because she was talking to low! Aff was done, and got up, but as she turned around, she saw Aum, who was there staring at her!

Aff: (surprise) Aum?

Aum
: (laughed) So, I haven't seen you for weeks now, hows life? huh? I bet it is going good because you are not suffering yet!

Aff: Can we not start this! I don't want any problems with you right now!

Aum
: (his laughed turned into something very serious) But you already started the problem! You killed my mother! Sara's mother! You stupid bitch!

Aff: Stop it! Stop calling me that!

Aum
: I can call you whatever I want!

Aff
: Then I'm getting out of here! (walking away from him)

Aum
: (blocked her way) Your not going any where!

Aff: (getting away) Get the hell out of my way! (pushing him away)

Aum
: (got hold of her hands) Your coming with me! (dragging her to his car)

Aff: Let go Aum...Please! Where are you taking me?

Aum
: (turns to look at her) To hell!

Aff
: Aum, no...let me go! (struggling)

Aum: I'm not going to let this pretty girl go! (smiled, he then eyed her whole body)

Aff: Your perverted! (hitting his hands) Now let me go! I'm not going!

Aum: I will be even more perverted when we get there! (with the evil smile)

Aff: Your crazy! (yelling)

Aum
: Crazy for you! (laughing)

The more Aff struggle, the more she got hurt! He threw her in his car, and put HAND CUFFS around her wrists.....

Aff
: What the hell is this? It hurts! (yelling at him)

Aum
: Then its a good thing! I'm glad that your hurt! (he got into the driver's seat and drove off)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*girls, I'll b right back...there is still more*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
At the Atichart's Home:

Sara comes downstairs and sees that her brother Aum wasn't around!

Sara: (went into the kitchen and saw Beth) Beth, do you know where P'Aum went?

Beth
: (turns around and smiled) He said that he would be home late tonight! Did you need something?

Sara: Oh! (she took this chance to go visit Aff) Alright, will I'll be back!

Beth: Ok, be careful!

Sara
: ok! (she then left)

At the Taksaorn Home:

Sara arrives at Aff's house.... She was happy because she hasn't seen Aff for almost a month now, not even at school! When she got there, instead of seeing Aff, she ended up seeing someone else instead...

Sara: Hey you, get the hell away from my friend's house! (yelling at him)

Andrew: (turns around) What?

Andrew and Sara: (pointed at each other) Its you! What are you doing here?

Sara: Hey, stop copying me! What are you doing here? (crossing her arms)

Andrew: I should be the one who is asking you! (crossing his arms and then smiled)

Sara: Hey don't be crossing your arms like me! I'm here to see Aff!

Andrew
: Me too! But I can't seem to get a hold of her!

Sara: (changing her mood) What? why?

Andrew
: I don't know either! Do you know why?

They both went up to the front gate and kept ringing the bell!

Sara: We should wait here, and see if she will come out! Or maybe she went out some where!

Andrew
: ok!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 8​

Back to Aum and Aff:

They both finally arrived at his island.....

Aff
: (looking around) Where the hell is this at? (yelling at him)

Aum: Like I said, HELL! Can you fucken get that through your head! (yelling back at her)

Aum then drag her out of the car, and drag her near his beach house!

Aff
: I'm not going! And my wrists hurts very bad! (she finally pushed him and tried to run away, but didn't get far)

Aum: (fell to the ground) Stupid whore! (got up and grabbed her by the arms)

Aff
: I have done nothing wrong! Let me go. Help me! Anyone, please help me! (screaming)

Aum: You think that if you scream, someone would hear you? huh? Scream all you want, because there is only four people here which inculdes me.... and those people are my people..... They wouldn't be able to help you!

Aff: I rather be screaming for help than be stuck with a jerk like you! (she spitted in his face)

Aum: Stupid bitch! (he then slapped her)

Aff
: (turned back and face Aum)

Aum: (he grabbed her very hard and drag her to his bedroom in the house...they both got inside the bedroom and he threw her on the bed! He locks the door and looks back at her)

Aum
: (walks towards her) I slapped you because you fucken spitted on me and called me a jerk!

Aff: ( was on the bed and tears were in her eyes)

Aum: (looks at Aff with disgust) Don't be crying, the more you cry, the more your face is getting ugly..... Your a fake person who is evil! The slap wa nothing, compare to my mother's death! So don't be fucken crying!

Aff: (tears were rolling down her face)

Aum: (walks closer to the bed) Are you mute or what? Do you not hear me? (grabbing her face)

Aff: Aum, let go! That hurts!

Aum: Oh so your not mute anymore! (laughing)

Aff
: Aum, why do you bring me here for? I did nothing to your mom! (crying)

Aum
: Let me tell you, when your here, you don't ask me anything! I'm the one who should be asking you the questions instead! Lets see how I'm gonna put this, (looks at her with an evil smile) I brought yo here because since your father had an affair with my mother, and it seems like my mother really liked that affair, so I was wondering, if I had an affair with you, how would it feel like? I also wonder why my mom liked it so much too! I really wonder how good you are too.... (smiling at her)

Aff
: Your nasty! Never! I will not give in! (yelling at his face)

Aum
: Oh, if you dont do it then there is only one way and that is FORCE! (he sat on the bed) You like that huh? (smiling) Well since your not answering, then that means you like that... lets do it right now!

Aff: What? No, Aum....no! (trying to get off the bed)

Aum: (grabbed her by the legs) So you do like force then! (he got on top of her)

Aff: (putting her hands in front of his chest, with hand cuffs on her wrists) Don't do this! (begging him)

Aum
: Why? (laughing) Your really tempting me right now! Is this one of your special?

Aff: If it was, like I'm going to give it to you? (she kicked his p***s)

Aum: (he fell to the side of the bed)

Aff: (got up and ran for the door) Help me! (yelling) Help me! (crying)

She ran into the living room, and was about to go out the door, until Aum caught up with her and pulled her down to the floor....

Aff: (screaming) Get away from me! (crying) Get away from me! (hitting his chest)

Aum: (slapped her once again) You fucken little bitch, your gonna get it right now!

He ripped her top, which exposed her bra, and started to kiss her everywhere on her neck.... her head turned left to right.... Since her hands were hand cuffs together and the more she was trying to use her hands to hit him, the more the hand cuffs were hurting her wrists.... She cried as he was pulling her skirt up! He puts his both of his legs in between her legs.... He was about to take of his belt from his pants when someone rung the door bell! They both stopped!

Aff: (took the chace to scream) HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME! HE IS TRYING TO RAPE ME! (running out of breath)

Aum: (covered her mouth) You better shut up or tonight I rape you for good!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*there is more coming*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum dragged her into his bedroom again, and pushed her onto the bed.... He went to his closet and grabbed one of his tie....

Aff: (she saw what he was doing) W-what are you doing now>? (staring at him)

Aum
: (he got on the bed and put the tie around her mouth) I don't fucken want to hear you yell or scream when I'm out there talking to whoever! And I also don't want you to escape just yet because the party hasn't even started yet!

Aum then dragged her to his closet and pushed her into the closet!

Aum: (smiled evily) And this is where your gonna stay at for now!

Aff: (trying to scream, but was out of strength)

Aum shut the door and locked it! Aff sat down on the floor with her skirt wrinkles and her shirt torn...... she cry and cry until she couldn't anymore....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aum fixed himself up and went to go open the door....

?: Sir, when did you get here?

Aum: (staring at the old lady) Oh, I just got here Kim! But I need you to do me a favor?

Kim is one of the maid here, who lives there with her daughter who was seven month pregnant, and her son-in-law! Aum and his family too Kim and her daughter Amy in because Kims husband died 5 years ago with cancer! Her husband was a very close servant to Aum's father!

Kim
: Yes, sir anything? (putting a basket of apple down)

Aum: I need you to go and open up the hut!

Kim: Yes sir, I will go and clean it up before... (didn't finish her sentence)

Aum: (inturrputed) No need to clean it! I have someone else who would do it! (looking back upstairs)

Kim: (confused) Alright sir! (she turns around and headed for the hut)

Aum
: (talked to himself) And your first task is this! (with an evil smile)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*