Aum Patcharapa & May Feungarom: Double Charming

onahc

sarNie Elites
may better looking than aum? that's a new one, ahhahahahahahah. y'all are funny. aum looks way better than may and that's why aum is a top n'ek and may isn't.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I also think that May looks betty than Aum here. I'm tired of seeing the same expression on Aum's face... she's always doing the same thing with her mouth ^^

judyp

sarNie Adult
they both look pretty and i agree with lome that the second pic is awkward. especially mays pose.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
beautiful pictures of them, but the second picture is kinda weird especially how May is standing. it looks funny, like shes trying to do this hip, pelvis push thingy. i dont know, but its weird. other than that, everything else is pretty, they're pretty. thanks for sharing TubbyTinker!

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
Looks like they went down to Star Shots or one of those stores in the mall to get their picture taken LOL. Not a big fan of the two either. I don't mean to sound rude. But Aum's sex appeal comes off as artificial to me. She tries too hard with dem dam same ol' facial expressions and some poses looks like she hurting. I musta had some haterade this morning. LOL Forreals though, I showed my closest friend her picture and told her supposedly Aum is a very well-known and popular actress in Thailand and been voted most sexy consecutive years, but my friend just gave the side eye and said "I don't see what the hype is all about." But to each is their own or something like that LOL

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
aum's facial expression and the way she presents herself are getting boring. It's always the same, like there's nothing new about it. She's not even that sexy, she's trying really hard in the second photo.