Aum Patcharapa (FAST ENTERTAINMENT March 2012)

somp9

sarNie Adult
can't believe it that she exposed herself too much. she should do playboy/playmate magazine instead.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Her nexts step is naked. I watched a clip of her and Lee Min Ho probably doing some bathe shower gel or soap commercial. She wore chiffon light pink or beige and the top was so revealing.
I was so embarrass I mean some clothes it makes a person looks sexy and pretty but the dress that she wore it make her looked like a slut.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Her nexts step is naked. I watched a clip of her and Lee Min Ho probably doing some bathe shower gel or soap commercial. She wore chiffon light pink or beige and the top was so revealing.
I was so embarrass I mean some clothes it makes a person looks sexy and pretty but the dress that she wore it make her looked like a slut.
you're probably talking about this one. i was speechless when i've seen some of the pics that were posted. her boobs were literally hanging out while there was something covering her nipple which really there was no point. i guess thats their way of selling the product.

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/exclusive-view/280

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
If that was the real snow, she must've been freezing! Lol, she's beautiful...just too revealing for me. Thanks

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I wonder how long she'll keep doing this kind of photoshoot, I guess I've lost count on how much she's been doing this extreme "act". And I also forget the last time she did the photoshoot with her fully clothed or without revealing clothes :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wonder how long she'll keep doing this kind of photoshoot, I guess I've lost count on how much she's been doing this extreme "act". And I also forget the last time she did the photoshoot with her fully clothed or without revealing clothes :scratchhead2:
yeah I'm tiring of her very extreme revealing shoot too she looks much better when she's dresses normally

onahc

sarNie Elites
She looks bad and unsexy in some of these pictures, sometimes less is more. And I can't stand some of her poses, they look so awkward and cheesy.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i think there are real snow cuz i watch news in kan pak she still in the real snow fall in the city ????
tried to see this woman sexy pic,never see a pic of mag that she have all cloth that is not sexy. always see this kind of her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
She looks bad and unsexy in some of these pictures, sometimes less is more. And I can't stand some of her poses, they look so awkward and cheesy.
I don't find her sexy either but she is overacting trying too hard