At 10 with Anne and Ken!

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Awww..I miss Ann & Ken. They look so cute together in the pixs. Downloading the show. can't wait to watch it! Want to see them sing! I bet they not only look good together but sound good together as well!

rangsi

sarNie Egg
Thank a lot for sharing.
I'm the one who totally agree with u guys that Anne & Ken should be a real life couple.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
wow, they seem really close! like really good friends!!! it would be great if they were to get each other..but for them being such close friends is also a plus!!! they are indeed cute! =)

iangel

sarNie Egg
The show was sooo funny! Ann and Ken looks soo kute when they were singing the song together. They almost look like a real couple, I'm almost sad that they're not :loool: I want them to be chan and naPat forever!

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg ann and ken are adorable together i wish the ywere a reall realll couple...ahhh..they look like they can get along very well and i loved it when they sang together it was just too adorable!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I'm telling you..even though there's probably nothing going on between these two, Noi and Ann's man gotta be a bit jealous. I would be anyway. They're so compatible!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
lol they are really cute together to bad there isnt another one (part 2) but there wouldnt be a storyline based on it lolz. or maybe it could be like the news got out that the only reason they got married was because she was pregnant

and then some conflict between them and then.....okay okay i admit theres nothing more to do it was a perfect ending TT.TT

but i wanna see more of them and the BABY!!!!!!!!!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
HI, i tried to look for At 10 everywhere, i even searched the whole movie rental place, but i cant find just this one tape. Can anyone please help me DOWNLOAD it. I really really really really want to watch it. THANK YOU SO MUCH in advance!!