Asking Yadech?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I must answer this question. Haha

I love Yaya so much because she is beautiful, talented, hard working, funny and honest. Never acting like superstar and i met her, i felt her completely diff with other actress, she gave me warm feeling.

For Nadech, i love his sexy and matured looks as K. Charles or Ryu, I love Athit as well. I'm amazed by his acting skill the most, not because of his handsomeness ( Eww LIAR .. Haha) he can give you diff feelings in diff characters and I love it. LAST THING, I love him bcs he always be so nice toward my Yaya, takes care and makes her laugh ... YES, Nadech, I will always love and support you even if you are not the one for my Yaya, Lol

Do u want to see them coupling with other actor/actress in same lakorn ? For example, rising sun but Yaya goes with Mario and Nadech with Teaw, hahaha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi fantastic thanks 4 starting this ! i love everybodys q&a, so much LOVE 4 our yadech !

hi lu im selfish....but i only 1 2 c yadechs pairing !!! i can never get enough of them ! theyre 2 beautiful perfect individuals who brighten our world wif so much happiness, love, positiveness ! look how impatient we're at rs filming, we cant wait ! in meantime i know many yadechers including me r rewatching all of yadechs lakorn, mv, vdo, we r never tired watching yadech over n over again !  they bring joy 2 me !

do u think yadech will get married one day ?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi mc yadech have so much in common :

dress code so many occasions they put on similiar clothing items, too many !
they love children,   so adorable they're when with kidz
they love animals,    so caring
they love da beach, so romantic
they love to do merit, they make a beautiful merit couple
they love 2 dance n sing, they're excellent
they r pro in their craft b it acting, singing, dancing, art, sports ...... 

how did yadech feel when they piggyback in all their lakorn n latest in europe both piggy each other, did they feel sexual tension???

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Let me do it, Fahlada ka ^^ She is confident, honest , caring , funny and cute. She is Yaya in my eyes. Actually, I love all characters as Yaya played them in holly crap cute way, lively beautiful ones. I have a reason to not choose Mayumi, as she has one side love toward Ryu in very long time, even we knew that it is not true as actually Ryu loves her too, but she kept loving him without noticing that fact, i cannot bare with it with my personality.

Do u like Nadech in mature, hot or silly, cute way ? Which one is better ? Cannot choose both na , haha

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubbles yes i love it if they did ! means they have feelings 4 each other, sweet dreams !!!

i pick nangfah cos shes so innocent, beautiful, sweet, darling, adorable, trusting, loves unconditionally...and bcos siachon loves her so much ! nangfah n siachon had da most beautiful time on the island, its just them them n only them in their cute private hut, swing in da middle of da nite on da beach, how romantic n just goofing around wout any need 4 material wants ! theyre in their own love world !!!

how did u feel when nadech costar wif other nangek n had love scene, did u cringe n wish it was yaya in da role ?

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Yes! I feel really...I can't explain it but it's just...cringing like you said.

What do you specially like in each of their lakorns?

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Answer to luloveyaya's question: Actually I like every way of of him but if you ask me to choose one, I'll choose silly. Because it can make me laugh and feel happy, he's cute when he's silly!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
fah, i love their bickering and jealousy scenes most, my replay button goes bonkers when it comes to those scenes

ques: if u get to pick a person out of fai, saichon, charles and athit as ur hubby who would it be? im gona give my answer, but i really want to know ur answers too. im gona cheat and say i would love a combination of all of them lol (but you can only pick one cos im special i asked the question dats y im allowed to cheat hehe)

i love fai's hot-headness and was so protective towards jeed, loved her so dearly and would sacrifice his life for her, lucky girl
nangfah bcos saichon is so darn cute and had such an innocent love
charles (do i have to say more here) he is js so HOT to resist, and his love is so intense, he was bad, but deep down u kno he was only doing becos he loved his wife so much
athit even though he suppressed his love throughout, when he was showing his love, he was js like fai stealing kisses from left, and i could feel that is going to be so caressing towards his wifey

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
A: It's really hard to choose from all Nadech character. All love thier other half with all their heart. But if i really have to choose, I would choose Fai. Fai is hot temper like Charles, hardworking like Athit, caring and loving like Saichon. I don't have to say about handsomeness cus we all know all is equally handsome.

Q: do you think Yaya and Nadech will ever admit them dating if they are dating??

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe. Not so sure. We know people's faces, but not their hearts. But would be happy if they did end up together. 

Question: Where would you like to meet Nadech? Would you go to a water park or beach with Yaya? 

Falada

sarNie Adult
I actually don't know, but I do really really wanted to meet him. :D Waterpark, LOL I don't like beaches. 

Have you watch all the Yadech lakorns yet?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Answer: Anywhere, where Nadech and Yaya is together, if possible, i want to see them filming lakorn and I can see all BTS with my own eyes :woot: :rockon:

YES , I love beach, water park is also fine. I promise If I have a chance, I will not follow behind her all the time and praise her beauty repeatedly as I did last time, haha

Question again: How do you feel when you see Nadech with make up picture, dressing like a girl or pose in close position with other guys?

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Falada: I watched all of Yadech's lakorn already ka, except RFTD , hahaha. I love Thoranee the most.

I first fell in love with Yaya by picture on mag, I did not know who is she but I thought that " wow, so beautiful". Then I saw their Lays ads on Sky train and wondered why these two are always together. Then, one of my friend suggested me to watch their lakorn, I went to Youtube, searched for key word " Yaya Nadech" ( below video is their first fan mv I have watched haha) and now I become like this.

I'm addicted to Yaya in every way, and I love her in Dao Rueng so much, but I have limited in Thai language then cannot enjoy fully that lakorn, hope someday, someone is kind enough to sub that lakorn for us, hehe

Question: Which Yadech's lakorn is your most favorite one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQF25a4Q-Wg

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Thats your question to me rite..? or ur answering Fahlada 555 :loool: Well if ur asking me then ,Can i say all... but if i were to choose, it'll be between DJA and GRGR. omg my fever is coming back just thinking about them :spicy:

What one thing would you want them to do to each other that they haven't already?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
A: It's really hard to choose from all Nadech character. All love thier other half with all their heart. But if i really have to choose, I would choose Fai. Fai is hot temper like Charles, hardworking like Athit, caring and loving like Saichon. I don't have to say about handsomeness cus we all know all is equally handsome.

Q: do you think Yaya and Nadech will ever admit them dating if they are dating??
Hi cool i'd 1 them 2 kiss passionately 4 real ! yadechers will jin fin no end ! also means they love each other!
do u think yadech r keeping themselves 4 each other ?

Falada

sarNie Adult
I have one idea either. LOL I'm really bad at guessing, and would rather not guess. But I really hope that they are.

What do you like most about Yadech? (LOL Not sure if this question was ask yet.)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
A. I like everything about Yadech. Yadech is only superstar on screen but behind the camera their just like us. They don't act or treat anyone differently.

Q. When both graduate , do you think they will be their for each other at the graduation.