Article

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I found an article about Aum it says something about the nang'ek, not quite sure:

อั้ม-อธิชาติ โนแคร์ โต้เกาะเต้านางเอก

กลายเป็นพระเอกหนุ่มที่ถูกจับตามองมากที่สุดคนหนึ่งในเรื่องของบทบาทการแสดงที่ได้รับ เพราะเป็นพระเอกให้กับละครเรื่องไหน อั้ม-อธิชาติ ชุนนานนท์ บทก็ไม่โดดเด่นเท่ากับนางเอกของเรื่อง จึงทำให้หลายคนมองว่าอั้มเกาะนางเอกดัง ซึ่งอั้มก็ได้ให้เหตุผลกับทีมข่าวบันเทิงวันหยุดถึงเรื่องนี้ว่า

"ขึ้นอยู่กับผู้ใหญ่มากกว่าครับว่าใครเหมาะสมกับบทไหน อย่างนางบาปเบนซ์เขาก็เป็นตัวเอกของเรื่อง ซึ่งเป็นการพลิกบทบาทของเขาอีกอย่างหนึ่ง แล้วผู้ใหญ่ก็เห็นว่าเขาเหมาะกับตรงนั้น ส่วนผมก็จะพลิกบทบาทอีกแบบหนึ่ง จากที่เคยเห็นผมสำอาง เล่นสบายๆ ในเรื่องนี้ก็จะพลิกอีกแบบ กุ๊กกิ๊กให้คนดูเห็นอะไรมากขึ้น ผมว่าละครไม่ได้ขึ้นอยู่กับว่าบทบาทนี้จะเป็นของใคร หรืออะไร เพราะจริงๆ แล้วดารานำแต่ละคนก็มีหน้าที่ถ่ายทอดบทบาทออกมาเท่านั้นเอง

ส่วนเรื่องที่นางเอกมีบทบาทโดดเด่นกว่า ผมว่ามันอาจจะเป็นช่วงเวลาของเขานะ อย่างบางทีละครเขาเรตติ้งดีก็จะมีละครต่อเนื่อง ขึ้นอยู่กับผู้จัดว่าเขาอยากให้ละครออกมาแบบไหนมากกว่า บางคนกระแสมาแรงก็มีละครต่อๆ กัน คนดูก็เลยได้เห็นในแบบที่แตกต่างกันไปเรื่อยๆ"

และเพื่อเป็นการยืนยันถึงฝีมือการแสดงของพระเอกหนุ่มอั้ม-อธิชาติว่าไม่ได้เกาะนางเอกคนไหนเรียกเรตติ้ง ใน "ลมหวน" ละครเรื่องใหม่ของค่ายทีวีซีน อั้มก็ได้พลิกบทบาทเป็นหนุ่มออทิสติก ถือเป็นบททดสอบฝีมือที่หนักเอาการ ซึ่งอั้มได้เล่าให้ฟังถึงบทบาทนี้ว่า

"ก็ต้องมีการศึกษาข้อมูลอยู่บ้าง ผมไม่อยากให้มันออกมาแค่ท่าทาง ผมไม่อยากให้เป็นแบบนั้น แต่อยากจะรู้สึกลึกลงไปว่าเขามองอะไร คิดอะไร ต้องรู้สึกอย่างเขา ก็มีดูหนังบ้าง แต่ไม่ได้จำว่าต้องเล่นให้เหมือนเขา เพราะผมไม่ต้องการให้เหมือนเขา ผมอยากเป็นออทิสติกในแบบของผมเองมากกว่า"

นอกจากนี้พระเอกหนุ่มยังอธิบายถึงบทบาทและคาแรกเตอร์ของตัวละครตัวที่ตนเองได้รับให้ทีมข่าวฟังต่อว่า

"ตัวละครตัวนี้มีชื่อว่าลมหวน ไม่ได้พิการมาแต่กำเนิดแต่เขาถูกฉีดยากดประสาทเอาไว้ตลอด เพื่อไม่ให้มีสิทธิ์ในการดูแลทรัพย์สิน ช่วงที่โดนยาก็จะคุ้มคลั่งอาละวาด ไม่ฟังใคร ตาเหม่อลอย น้ำลายไหลบ้าง ประมาณนั้น แต่ถ้าไม่โดนฉีดยาเขาก็จะรับรู้ได้ปกติ แต่การรับรู้ของเขาก็จะอยู่แค่ในสถานรับเลี้ยงเด็กเท่านั้น มองอะไรก็เหมือนเด็ก 10 ขวบ การรับรู้ก็เหมือนเด็ก 10 ขวบ"

สำหรับละครเรื่องนี้นอกจากอั้มจะพลิกบทบาททางด้านการแสดงแล้ว พระเอกหนุ่มยังลงทุนแปลงโฉมด้วยการตัดผมทรงสกินเฮด เพื่อรับบทของลมหวนหนุ่มออทิสติกด้วย ก็เรียกว่าทุ่มทั้งกายทุ่มทั้งใจ เพื่อหน้าที่นักแสดงอย่างแท้จริง

ก็คงต้องรอติดตามกันว่าละครเรื่องใหม่และการพลิกบทบาทในครั้งนี้จะทำให้ชื่อของพระเอกหนุ่มอั้ม-อธิชาติ ชุนนานนท์ ก้าวขึ้นมาเรียกเรตติ้งติดชาร์ตเป็นพระเอกคิวทองได้หรือไม่ บทบาทของหนุ่มออทิสติกคงเป็นบทพิสูจน์ที่สำคัญอีกก้าวในวงการบันเทิงของอั้ม-อธิชาติอย่างแน่นอน

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I believe they are talking about his roles in all the lakorn. How his roles are smaller or not as important compare to his nang'ek. So many believe that he's uMmm what's the word clinging onto the nang'ek fame so to say.

As for his reply nothing much. He only said it's not his choice. It all depend on how the director want the outcome of the storyline to appear. They choose his roles and all he has to do is portray it to the best he can. The rest is up to them.

This article came out around the time lom huan was airred. The writer of the article use this lakorn as an example to help clarify Aum's name. Rating for the lakorn can help judge Aum's acting abilities. He use his own talent and ability to get fame. Aum said he had to do some research so he can portray lom huan's character out properly for the viewers to see.

**hopefully I didn't make any mistake, if i did I'm sorry ja. Tried my best**

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm glad hes getting bigger roles now. After Lom Huan his roles has been more noticiable and not smaller than the n'ek. Aum doesnt get to choose his own roles its the director that does that. his role in "lum huan" gave him the chance to show his talents. The director are beginning to notice his talents so they are casting him in bigger and more noticiable roles like in "sood ruk sood duang jai"

thanx Kkrystal for the translation!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Hey, at least it prove i can read a little bit of thai LOLz. Thanks for the translation, good to know he has bigger roles now.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i'm hoping to see more of his lakorn with many different faces and more with benz too.
I reckon he's been in that 'good boy' role. I wanna see him in a playboy or badboy role, maybe something different cause his role are always alike, I mean he's always getting the really nice pra'ek roles.

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
= lom huan is a good lakorn i love it....... Make me love him moreeeeeeeeeeeee ..... very talent actor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how is act in there god i adore him so much................

cecilia

Staff member
I reckon he's been in that 'good boy' role. I wanna see him in a playboy or badboy role, maybe something different cause his role are always alike, I mean he's always getting the really nice pra'ek roles.
h5. you right on it. i agree with you .. i want more bad boy role. i think i've seen enough of him being goodie goods. i want more hardcore HARITH :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
YESHH i AGREE! AUM NEEDS TO PLAY MORE AGRESSiVE ROLE! THE SLAP & KiSS ROLES. LOL. MAKES iT MORE iNTERESTiNG & KEEPS US ON OUR TOES!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
h5. you right on it. i agree with you .. i want more bad boy role. i think i've seen enough of him being goodie goods. i want more hardcore HARITH :p
Right on, I want to see that toughness, badyboy, and playbad side from Um. Thinking about this I'm drooling. :drool: :drool: I want to see him more in slap/kiss role, revenge role,agressive role, and maybe action role (he maybe could kick a**) :wub:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i'm so glad that he has bigger roles now, AUM totally deserves more important roles. And even if he isn't ..'as important as n'ek' it really can't be helped since it all depends on the story. But of course, after his last few roles, it shows just how talented he is! I hope we get to watch TONS more of his lakorn! i can't get enough of him!!! ;)