Ariel with Mike or Joe?

• Mike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Who do you think Ariel suits the Best? Mike or Joe?

Ariel Lin & Mike He (Love Contract)

Ariel Lin & Joe Cheng (It Started With A Kiss)

Pictures from Asianfanatics.com

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Its hard to pick since I love Ariel with both of them. She has more chemistry with Joe since they've worked together alot in ISWAK but then I think Ariel looks really cute with Mike also. Both guys are really hot and cute also, that makes it even harder to pick, lol. I haven't seen Love Contract yet but from the pics/caps they're so adorable together makes me wanna watch it so bad! ISWAK is such a great series and I love it. Ariel and Joe are are the best ever! Ariel's adorable with both of them guys onscreen and offscreen... hehe... I'm looking forward to seeing Joe and Ariel again in ISAWK Part 2 and I hope Ariel and Mike will pair up in another series together! ekkkk... I don't know who to pick... lol.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I gonna choose joe. He and Ariel have the best chemistry and they almost look like a real couple. They r cute together and hope they will hook up for real.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I've finally made up my mind and chosen Mike! People say they don't have much chemistry but I honestly think they have alot of chemistry with each other. Mike is such a good kisser better than Joe, lol no offense. I love the way Mike kisses Ariel its so touching and lovable. I really wanna see them in another series together now.. they're too cute! I love watching Love Contract also, I finally saw it last week such a good series!

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
it's joe. so much passionate when they're kissing.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i tHInK jOe cHeNg..
hE's hOt ..
tHey reAllY maTcH..
:):):)