are you a flirt?

if you guys haven't notice this but everyone flirts mostly everyday in their life either with their co-workers, friends, family, or even strangers. you just don't notice that your flirting with one or another. any kind of acting like in movements or talking consider as flirting. there's three type of flirting in my dictionary. one flirting leads to i want to get to know this person, another flirting is a friendly nice little talk that friends and family do. i.e joking around, and another one is messing around with people mind that one is mostly tends to happen in the cyberworld. so don't say you guys never flirts because that is sooo a lied. haha. ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Girl. Why do you have to call me out like that? Let me pretend to be innocent. Halloween is upon us. ;)
LOL! I wanted to pick on someone. But it is true though everyone flirts. I love Sarath's definitions hahah they are great! Great job sexy momma. :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha i'm DEFF. A FLIRT geez i love doing it hahah my job lol it brightens up my day hahha but most of the time it doesn't mean nething people flirt w/ each other to get people to like them it doesn't mean nething more than that unless you want it to but yea flirting is the friendly wayy of letting people into your life so they don't hate you hahahhahhaha wow. yes well flirt on flirt on haha

XCappy

Mr. Char
It's even better if it's the other person that flirt on you :D. Ahh what a life...

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
i was out having lunch with my cousins and a guy from school walked by so i smile him just cause we made eye contact and i sit like right next to him in class so i didn't wanna be rude and he said hi and introduce himself and i didn't wanna be rude so i talked back to him... and my cousins told me after he left that i was totally flirting with him.... honestly to me i was just being friendly... but my cousins keep saying i'ma flirt.... do you guys get that?
If you do not talk back to him, it does not mean you are rude. Haha. Well I do not understand what your situation is but it seems like you were just opening up to meet new people.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..funny stuff...yea everyone flirts! some more than others... ^_^

but it sucks though when just being friendly gives the wrong signal to the opposite sex ... <_<

i guess sometime its just safer to just walk away & avoid any eye contact.. lmao

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i flirt with sizzled shrimps on my hot fajita plates all the time. i flirt with the idea of splurgin' my savings on a bahamas trip and fiji right after that. i flirt with my ice cream. yeeah, i guess i do flirt a lot. *sigh* *dreamin'....*

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
i didn't read this whole thread. but the title caught my attention.LOL
of course everyone flirts! i do! alot! especially when im single! it's fun! i flirt alot with my guy friends and they're cool with it. they flirt back with me. we're friends. it's just for fun! with the guy i like right now. i try to flirt with him when i see him and he flirts right back. or sometimes he starts the flirting first. well most of the time anyways.LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
If its the guy I like then I'll always go flirt with him even on the net, lol. But yes my guy friends always flirt/mess around with me. I don't think I'm good at flirting either.