Are we more then FRIENDS?

PeNgUIn*3o3

sarNie Egg
Last night Tommy called me in the middle of the night laughing at me. I was so tired... I was rather confused and he said that he talked to my brother and they were cracking jokes about me. :huh: A couple days ago I told Tommy that I am moving back home to live with my parents because I miss them and that where I currently live, I cant seem to think of a reason to live here any longer. I have only caused much trouble, headache, and burden to all my friends and family. :( Tommy then replied to me that why would I move back to a small red-neck town where there is barely jobs and the wages are so low. I told him that I do love living here and the pay rate is good, but right now... I am only a burden to Tommy, always asking him to help me with everything... :( From my car to skool to work, to feeding me. Tommy is my good friend and I do love him, but i feel like a burden on him. After a few of exchanged words; Tommy then said if i want to leave so much, then JUST LEAVE. I was like whoa... :( :arrg:
Today morning I woke up to find that outside had 6 inches of snow. Tommy came and picked me up to work because we work close to one another. I have a car, and new tires... He said that its safer if he took me to work... :wub: We had our discussion again... He asked me if I was really moving? I told him I havent decided YET. I joked with him that if he wanted me to stay so much, then to just say it. He then replied that if I do leave its one less mouth to feed. lol... :loool:
Sitting here thinking... I do feel that Tommy does have feelings for me, but is it like a sister, a friend, or a potential. Things he does for me are endless. Things I want, he gets for me... I feel like he has given me so much... When he goes out, and I am over at his place... He asks me if I want to go with him. If not... I can sit at his house and wait until he returns. Hours and hours... For example... One of his chickenheads (not being mean but Yeah) came into town. He spent the whole day with her, but the rest of the evening with me. When he is out with her, he tells me to stay at the house if I want to. He would be out with her for 7-8 hours and call me over to chill with me late into the night. As for their family cars... Well just say I have driven them all... To work even which is about an hour drive. I feel like he allows me to do anything I want... BUT...
he has this one girl who he claims to be JUST FRIENDS with. But every message that this girl leaves him is... HUNNY... MY LOVE... and etc.. Like they are already a couple... When I hear them, it makes me push Tommy away... When she calls... He goes and hides away so I dont hear their conversation... Then later comes to tell me she has so much drama. Ummm okay... Tommy treats me really different from all his other girls... He treats me like a sister, and a friend. Yet he spends time with me like I am his potential. He trusts me so much... Even my last ex of 3 years never gave me this must trust... I am confused... Also he shares with me all of his dramas and history of his girls in the past. From his first real girlfriend to his latest. All of his flaw and mistakes he has done in the past. He tell me about his experiences with girls and etc... Like an open book... What do think? What to do?

I really do like Tommy more then a brother, and a friend. But I feel that no matter what I do, he doesnt see it. Or if he is pretending that he dont see it. We fool around like brother and sister. But spend time together like a couple... *sigh*

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I honestly think no one other than Tommy himself can answer what you really want to know. Spending lots of time with someone does not necessarily mean that he sees you as a potential because like you stated yourself that he thinks of you as a friend/sister. I think the only way to know is to ask him, which sounds scary, but wouldn't you rather ask now and get it over with and move on if he does not return your feelings back? But also remember, that if you do ask him and he doesn't return your feelings, your relationship with him might get a bit awkward. So ask but be willing to embrace the consequences.

OMG I sound like freaken Dr. Phil giving advices as though I'm a relationship expert...and I definitely am not :lol:.

wow-zers... from my point of view... i kinda think that he doesn't really noe wat he wants atm. he kinda sounds confused honestly. i dont think he noes how u really feel for him deep down. maybe u 2 r playing games and etc... haha... CHICKENHEADS... lol... I like that...
he talks to that girl maybe because he doesnt noe if u 2 are really into one another. I duno. he lets u stay at his house too... wat does his parents say... driving all their cars? wow! u like his wife... access to everything already. lol... that's nice. do u have access to his bank? just kidding. if u do, i would say shoo... KISS HIM and BE OFFICIAL... keke... Okae dont lisn to me. i mite cause u drama... keke... i cant even figure out my own dramas. lol...

but best of luck. just like everyone says... its all up to TOMMY to answer u... JUS KISS him and see where it goes...