Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
nope dont know wat youre saying. :p i mean some people knows how to speak both. white & green cause their parents may be both but that doesnt make you both. you are what your father is.

btw, how do you speak hmong black? i never heard of that. i mean ive heard of hmong black but not the language. lolz.. too funny here... :lol:

the language is like a mixture...what i mean is in a sentence they'll use white and green together...not jus pure white or pure green and even after we tell them that they are peaking both they denie and says it's the rite way of speaking...that's what my sis's boyfriend told us when we told him he wasn't speaking pure green cuz he claims to be green but hus words would have mixtures of both

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
When a hmoob lees girl speak they're just double hot to me haha. My girl is hmoob dawb though, can't find a hmoob lees girl these day...
hey wat u talkin about??? there's a pretty lookin hmong lee girl rite here...kekeke...pretty sexy lookin too...kekeke...j/k

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
the language is like a mixture...what i mean is in a sentence they'll use white and green together...not jus pure white or pure green and even after we tell them that they are peaking both they denie and says it's the rite way of speaking...that's what my sis's boyfriend told us when we told him he wasn't speaking pure green cuz he claims to be green but hus words would have mixtures of both

hmong black is a mixture of white & green??? :huh:

lolz. i never heard of that. :D but ok. ^_^

anyhow, i think ur sis bf knows how to speak white & green.. & since he doesnt know certain words in green or white. he switch back & forth & calls it black hmong. :D lmao.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
not to be mean but some people consider themselves both but cant even speak it.

why? cause i know this girl. she's white & trys to speak green. & cant even speak green at all.

she makes up her own words & her white slips out. LOLZ.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
haha, i'm white...even though i suck at speaking green sometimes it's so fun to try! lol