• Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

anjos

I'm green but speak white my whole life............ and also marry to white..... I wish I can speak green

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you can't really be both.
lolz.
you are what your dad is..
i'm white..

yes.. i know what you meant..
sometimes your parents might not be both from the same dialect...
one is green and one is white.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
how about neither? I'm Hmoob Lees! I speak white though. Complicated huh?
hmoob lees and hmoob green is the same type. just that some people prefer to be call hmong lees and not hmong green and some ppl prefer to be call hmong green than hmong lees.

max

sarNie Elites
I am hmoob dawb/stripe... haha, but my boyfriend is hmoob lees, so I have caught on a bit =) By the way, I love hmoob guys who speak hmoob lees/green. LOL =)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I am hmoob dawb/stripe... haha, but my boyfriend is hmoob lees, so I have caught on a bit =) By the way, I love hmoob guys who speak hmoob lees/green. LOL =)
omg.
no offense to anyone who speaks the green dialect.
but to me.. when they talk.. it always sounds like they are yelling..
and their tone sounds mean.
my ex bf was green and sometimes he spoke green to me.. and i was like...
'stop yelling at me' ahahaha
i don't like the green dialect... and when guys speak it.. eewww!!!
**no.. i'm not hating**
my cousins are green and my sister is married to a green guy..

Mae

sarNie Adult
hmoob lees and hmoob green is the same type. just that some people prefer to be call hmong lees and not hmong green and some ppl prefer to be call hmong green than hmong lees.

Lol, so funny... Who doesn't know that Hmoob lees and Hmoob ntsuab is the same... hehehe... just funny to me... but yes, i just had to support you with your statement!

Anyways, I'm Hmoob dawb and can only speak that... I can't understand Hmoob ntsuab at all...sometimes I think it's sad that Hmoob ntsuab kids can understand and speak Hmoob dawb, but we Hmoob dawb can't do the same back.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Lol, so funny... Who doesn't know that Hmoob lees and Hmoob ntsuab is the same... hehehe... just funny to me... but yes, i just had to support you with your statement!

Anyways, I'm Hmoob dawb and can only speak that... I can't understand Hmoob ntsuab at all...sometimes I think it's sad that Hmoob ntsuab kids can understand and speak Hmoob dawb, but we Hmoob dawb can't do the same back.
greens learning white is easier.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm 100% hmong lees and speaks only green at home ..
but when i talk to the white hmong, i speak white instead. :p
and yup, it's ALOT EASIER for green ppl to learn white ppl's dialect.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
All of us are mix somehow. Like my niam tias was a Hmong Green and my yawm txiv was Hmong Der. So my mum is mixed. But my father's parents are both white. So I am white but have green in my blood too. I married a green and speak both; according some people I talk to, they say I speak green fluently like I'm one. When I'm with a white, I speak white. When I'm with a green, I speak green.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I'm 100% hmong green. I'm also fluent in hmong white too. Bf is half green, half white, but he only speaks white. I'm teaching him how to speak hmong green though. He sounds so funny (and cute) when he tries to speak hmong green.