Are these movies good?

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
oh i want to noe that summary foe the first and last with cherry and yui???
and the middle one..if its the one i think it is then ...
..................... Prewa(Am) is a creator of the music production. She is making a concept for Pim's(Stephen) new album. The company will make this model a big star. Prewa have seen a photograph of Pim and she was startled. From then on, Prewa dreamed of Pim every night.Prewa and Pim met when Nin(Namfon)who is one of the fanclub of Pim introduces Pim at a fashion show which Pim did the modeling.Prewa happens to be in the same place in which Pim was injured from the fanclub of Hero. Prewa goes to the hospital to visit Pim. Prewa knows that Pim is a good person and is attractive. Prewa hit Nin on her way back from the hospital while Nin was crossing the street. Prewa worries about Nin and Prewa drove Nin to the house. Then, Nins foster mother drove her to go see Pim. Prewa thinks Nin is poor so she told her to go live in her house. Nagun, the producer of the music production and Prewa goes in search for a location to take pictures. They both liked the theater name "ChaleemBuriaom" so decided to use that theater. Nin helps Prewa with her work. Sopnapang, the daughter of the president of the soft drink manufacturer and one of Pim's fanclub says that she wants to be in the Music video of Pim. Pim runs after Sopanpang and runs into Prewa house. However, only Nin was home. Nin said she will hide Pim in a place where no one knows.Sopanpang was not able to find Pim so she hires a private investigator to look for Pim. Nin confines Sopanpang who came to look for Pim in the barn. Nagun took Prewa to the shop which sells old pictures and books. She found a picture named Senjan whom was in her heart. The old lady who is the owner of the pictures say she doesn't want to sell it even though Prewa said she wants to buy the picture. The old lady is the owner of the theater named "chaleeBuririom. All the mysteries were solved. Pim,Nin, and Prewa were in a love triangle in the past life. Prewa retuens to the house and she sees that Nin got her luggage together and went out. Prewa and Nagun go to look for Nin and Sopanpang helped. Prewa finds Nin. Nin prepare the wedding of her and Pim. Nin told that Pim must marry her in this present world though Prewa asks to liberate Pim. Pim said that he loves Prewa. Prewa doesn't resist though Nin assalts Prewa. Nagun calls the police. Nin goes to the roofttop in the building and jumped and she died. Prewa hears the current story from Pim. To hold a service of the soul of Nin, Pim becomes a priest.

yeap thats the whole summary its a nice lakorn...i really lyke it...
but i havent seen the hmong version so yeah....

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
oh i want to noe that summary foe the first and last with cherry and yui???
and the middle one..if its the one i think it is then ...
..................... Prewa(Am) is a creator of the music production. She is making a concept for Pim's(Stephen) new album. The company will make this model a big star. Prewa have seen a photograph of Pim and she was startled. From then on, Prewa dreamed of Pim every night.Prewa and Pim met when Nin(Namfon)who is one of the fanclub of Pim introduces Pim at a fashion show which Pim did the modeling.Prewa happens to be in the same place in which Pim was injured from the fanclub of Hero. Prewa goes to the hospital to visit Pim. Prewa knows that Pim is a good person and is attractive. Prewa hit Nin on her way back from the hospital while Nin was crossing the street. Prewa worries about Nin and Prewa drove Nin to the house. Then, Nins foster mother drove her to go see Pim. Prewa thinks Nin is poor so she told her to go live in her house. Nagun, the producer of the music production and Prewa goes in search for a location to take pictures. They both liked the theater name "ChaleemBuriaom" so decided to use that theater. Nin helps Prewa with her work. Sopnapang, the daughter of the president of the soft drink manufacturer and one of Pim's fanclub says that she wants to be in the Music video of Pim. Pim runs after Sopanpang and runs into Prewa house. However, only Nin was home. Nin said she will hide Pim in a place where no one knows.Sopanpang was not able to find Pim so she hires a private investigator to look for Pim. Nin confines Sopanpang who came to look for Pim in the barn. Nagun took Prewa to the shop which sells old pictures and books. She found a picture named Senjan whom was in her heart. The old lady who is the owner of the pictures say she doesn't want to sell it even though Prewa said she wants to buy the picture. The old lady is the owner of the theater named "chaleeBuririom. All the mysteries were solved. Pim,Nin, and Prewa were in a love triangle in the past life. Prewa retuens to the house and she sees that Nin got her luggage together and went out. Prewa and Nagun go to look for Nin and Sopanpang helped. Prewa finds Nin. Nin prepare the wedding of her and Pim. Nin told that Pim must marry her in this present world though Prewa asks to liberate Pim. Pim said that he loves Prewa. Prewa doesn't resist though Nin assalts Prewa. Nagun calls the police. Nin goes to the roofttop in the building and jumped and she died. Prewa hears the current story from Pim. To hold a service of the soul of Nin, Pim becomes a priest.
yeap thats the whole summary its a nice lakorn...i really lyke it...
but i havent seen the hmong version so yeah....
aww crap then..no one get each other at the end .. :mellow:

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling

Can someone please provide with a little summary?
The girl is an actress for musical plays. The guy is a gardener to her household. Everyone in her household doesn't like him except the girl's father and her. When they were younger, they'd played with each other and grew to like one another. It isn't until he and his family moved that she swears she would never forget him and she loved him. She still remembers him, but only by the name she known him by.

Years later, both grew up, he and his family (uncle and younger brother) comes back into her household as servants. The reason why he comes back is because he wants to watch and protect her since he loves her. He has a different name to go by, therefore, she doesn't recognize him. He would, although, send her hints from their childhood memories and that was one thing she couldn't figure out.

When he comes back, he finds out that she is engaged to someone else. She, of course, is rich and so his her fiance. One thing about the guy is that he is a singer. One day everyone finds out that he has a good voice and could make her aunt's theatre company successful. He is given the male leading role since the other guy walked out on them. It is during this time, that the girl and guy starts to fall in love again. She resisted his kind gestures many times, but inside, she develops feelings for him and denies it when pple ask. The problem with this is that she still remembers her kind childhood friend whom she will always wait for...

Gotta watch the movie to find out what happens in the lakorn. There are a few songs they sing together in the lakorn. The movie was somewhat okay. Some parts were pretty boring. I would not watch it again.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
The girl is an actress for musical plays. The guy is a gardener to her household. Everyone in her household doesn't like him except the girl's father and her. When they were younger, they'd played with each other and grew to like one another. It isn't until he and his family moved that she swears she would never forget him and she loved him. She still remembers him, but only by the name she known him by.

Years later, both grew up, he and his family (uncle and younger brother) comes back into her household as servants. The reason why he comes back is because he wants to watch and protect her since he loves her. He has a different name to go by, therefore, she doesn't recognize him. He would, although, send her hints from their childhood memories and that was one thing she couldn't figure out.

When he comes back, he finds out that she is engaged to someone else. She, of course, is rich and so his her fiance. One thing about the guy is that he is a singer. One day everyone finds out that he has a good voice and could make her aunt's theatre company successful. He is given the male leading role since the other guy walked out on them. It is during this time, that the girl and guy starts to fall in love again. She resisted his kind gestures many times, but inside, she develops feelings for him and denies it when pple ask. The problem with this is that she still remembers her kind childhood friend whom she will always wait for...

Gotta watch the movie to find out what happens in the lakorn. There are a few songs they sing together in the lakorn. The movie was somewhat okay. Some parts were pretty boring. I would not watch it again.
thanks for the summary. I like cherry but the movie doesn't really seem interesting. Anybody has the summary for the first movie?

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
i totally agree w/ u quiet-ness

on not wanting to watch this movie again

i think tis movie suck

this is like the first movie that P' Ja-- and 2nd cherry ever suck in playing