Are there any ghost lakorn?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm so in the mood to watch a ghost lakorn right now. The last lakorn ghost lakorn I watch was Aum P's and Pete's Mae Nak... Sighh.. I love the story of Mae Nak... it's so romatic and tragic.. the movie was also so sad.

So do you guys know of any??

nina07

sarNie Adult
There filming Pood Mae Nam Kong right now with Weir&Jui. its a remake.:) and then theres this rerun called Mae Nang or something like that. i didnt know it was a ghost lakorn until my mom was like "Nung Pee" haha.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
There's Prai Pradtana with Bee Nampthip, Tanyares, and Au (i think that's his name not sure?)

Are you looking for scary ghost movies or more on the comedy side or lovey dovey side?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
There was an old ghost lakorn that starred Patson Sarindu, Tao Sarocha and Aum Thanicha but I don't know the title.

There is also Pbee Kaew Nang Hao (I don't remember if that is the correct title) Stars Ae Isariya and Dan D2B. Very good lakorn!

lady0fdarkness

There's Prai Pradtana with Bee Nampthip, Tanyares, and Au (i think that's his name not sure?)

Are you looking for scary ghost movies or more on the comedy side or lovey dovey side?
Thanks guys! I'm looking for drama and scary.. I'm not into comedic type lakorns too much.

Jun Euy Jun Jao (Sririta and Kong) -- very scary and it has a good mystery behind it too...i highly recommend it...

Pood Pissawad (Noon W. and Kade) -- pretty sad, but noon plays a ghost in it...

lady0fdarkness

Jun Euy Jun Jao (Sririta and Kong) -- very scary and it has a good mystery behind it too...i highly recommend it...

Pood Pissawad (Noon W. and Kade) -- pretty sad, but noon plays a ghost in it...
wow! I watched both previews and both of the movies has a good theme song.. so sad.. and they look so good.