Are phillipinos considered asians or pacific islanders?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I've always know Phillipinos to be Asians but they have Hispanic-sounding last names. Pacific Islanders are people from Guam and places like that. However, on any kind of forms that we have to fill out, the choice is "Asian/Pacific Islander." Maybe that's why it's confusing.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
they are asian but don't want to admit they want to start a controversy r they pacific islander or asian. Gosh be proud to be asian rice ppl represent

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I know 2 kinds of Flip. one that consider thenselve not asian hang out with mostly whites I called then "WHITE WASH". My bf is FLIP he's not a white wash he's a fish eater hehe.. the lang is more like spanish

cecilia

Staff member
KawaiiTennyo said:
pacific islander!! like hawaiins guam .. pacific islanders have asian features.. they CAN be considered asian because japanese is asian although the island is furthur north.. acckk if you loook asian and you eat rice you ARE asian haha
[post="105283"][/post]​
hahah..that's how i see it too..^^ :lmao:

anjos

It depent... some phill. think that they are asian than they are... but some they dont think that they are asian.... it very depent who you or they look at things.....