apple videos production are suck!!!

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
i think the only movie i've seen from apple is that stupid dumb documentary movie about this stupid annoying girl that doesn't happen to have a last name and she's a singer or whatever she is. yeah, i don't know why my mom likes that movie SERIOUSLY???

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad to hear that Maiv Xyooj is out, now if anyone is related to Ly Dang, tell him to get out too.
lol.. i agree. xanakee needs to get out.. but one thing is he lives in france & he need someone from the U.S to support him.. maybe that's y he's still in.. ?? i don't knoe. lol..

however, AVP suck at making movies.. but they got talanted singers..( not to mention, their Mv suck as much as their movies) they need serious help..

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe brother Ly Dang is just using AVP to get more popular/$$ and then when he finds someone better to help him, he'll ditch them like Maiv Xyooj.

Punk

sarNie Egg
Maybe brother Ly Dang is just using AVP to get more popular/$$ and then when he finds someone better to help him, he'll ditch them like Maiv Xyooj.

haha...funny! Maiv Xyooj ditched AVP for good! AVP's MV are suck as hell...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
if you go to avp's website, they do focus more on xanakee then the other singers. i think their website is more high tech then their movies.

Punk

sarNie Egg
if you go to avp's website, they do focus more on xanakee then the other singers. i think their website is more high tech then their movies.

Of course! Why wouldn't they? All they have left is Xanakee who is the main singer that brings in $$.. LOL!!!!!!

mai92

sarNie Adult
well, i think that Apple Video Production sucks, because their movies are hella expensive..and also their CD too and they don't know that they suck at doing movie and Music Videos....