Anyone uploaded Aum and Taew's lakorn yet?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So many uploaders on youtube i lost track of where to check. Does anyone know if someone uploaded it on youtube yet??????????????

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
People still do that? What's the point of uploading and then having them take it down?

I say just watch it with English Subtitles ... 1000x better, you never know, you might even learn Thai and stop watching it Khmer Dubbed completely.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
People still do that? What's the point of uploading and then having them take it down?

I say just watch it with English Subtitles ... 1000x better, you never know, you might even learn Thai and stop watching it Khmer Dubbed completely.
I'm pretty fluent in thai, but i'm only asking cause my parent's wanna watch it. Lots of people watch on youtube just because the uploaders are nice enough to share, not all of it gets taken down like you said. If no one watches it khmer dubbed then what's the point of having it around, i'd like to watch things in khmer anyways, i'll only watch it in thai cause it's not around.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty fluent in thai, but i'm only asking cause my parent's wanna watch it. Lots of people watch on youtube just because the uploaders are nice enough to share, not all of it gets taken down like you said. If no one watches it khmer dubbed then what's the point of having it around, i'd like to watch things in khmer anyways, i'll only watch it in thai cause it's not around.
True, unfortunately the company doesn't like that as you and I have seen ... oh well, it will be a hit and miss thing. Businesses wants to make money and buyers want to save LOL

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Yes, I've found it a few days ago but didn't really care for it XD
I'll try to find the link again ^^

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm really sorry, I think I've made a mistake... cause I went through all my Youtube's history, and didn't find it =(

meoun21

sarNie Egg
i am the one uploading the lakorns...on youtube.. i had a page on there a long time ago..but shut it down because i was reported for copyrights..

i just got a Mac too so i am looking for some video converting programs for macbook pros..the one i am using now makes the video files really big to upload..

and my internet is lagging so it's taking a while for me to upload...

but anyways please private message my username to each other or ask me if u want to know what my account is. i don;t wanna get reported again :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i am the one uploading the lakorns...on youtube.. i had a page on there a long time ago..but shut it down because i was reported for copyrights..

i just got a Mac too so i am looking for some video converting programs for macbook pros..the one i am using now makes the video files really big to upload..

and my internet is lagging so it's taking a while for me to upload...

but anyways please private message my username to each other or ask me if u want to know what my account is. i don;t wanna get reported again :)
Oh so it's you thanks for uploading, for sure i'll be private messaging cause i know theres a couple of mayura spies here on sarnworld.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
hm..i got my account number 6 from youtube after be suspend everytime [now my account 7 and 8]

if you want to not be suspend ...keep low your profile..i know myself be suspend everytime and change all your video ''name'' when you upload ...just keep really low and don't put a tags or put something like ''a'' exemple

exemple if you upload thai lakorn
and the serie is name Wanida ...well write WD ep 01 ...part something ...if people can find they find it if they can't find well is like that ^^