Anyone know anything about Num having a concert in San Francisco?

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
I heard about San Francisco but I'm not sure if he does have a concert there. If so let me know, I would loved to go and buy tickets. My friends is trying to find something to do for my birthday and this will be great.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
NO San Fan. anit going to happen! cuss i was just told he won't have time!

I have found out from one of the promoter that he will show on the 20th in SF, Bayarea. Here is the following information. I will see if I can confirm with the hotel and the restuarant owner.

King of Thai Nooddle at Milano Hotel

55 5th St., San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 543-8555

annea

sarNie Adult
thats what i heard to but not sure cause some people say yes and some say no, so im saying i dunno to.
so please do confirm please thank you!

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
thats what i heard to but not sure cause some people say yes and some say no, so im saying i dunno to.
so please do confirm please thank you!

Yes, he will be there.. on the 20th..the other person who is on this forum is tracking him down as we speak. hahahah. We will keep you posted. messg me your number if you wanna meet up. NO BOYS ALLOWED.hahah.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Yes, he will be there.. on the 20th..the other person who is on this forum is tracking him down as we speak. hahahah. We will keep you posted. messg me your number if you wanna meet up. NO BOYS ALLOWED.hahah.
Am I a true fan or what...I got a hold of the right King of thai noodle house, however the person that is in charge of the ticket sale is not available, she will call me back tomorrow with further details.

I will definetly keep you updated!!!! I AM NOT CRAZY, just a fanatic that's all. hahaha.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
yes, keep us updated. It will be great if he is, I am going.

Okay, here is the confirmation...he will be there this weekend on Sunday 20th at the hotel Milano. Tickets will be on sale at the door or you can call this number listed below to purchase ticket(s) in advanced.

Restaurant number: 415 974-6285
Starts at 8pm-12 midnight.

(415) 543-8555
I hope this helps!

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Hello Friends,

So it has been rescheduled for tomorrow, I believe at the same time and place, I will confirm with the promoter tomorrow morning. I am so sad...I wanted to see him tonight. hahahah.

Thank you!!!

Okay, here is the confirmation...he will be there this weekend on Sunday 20th at the hotel Milano. Tickets will be on sale at the door or you can call this number listed below to purchase ticket(s) in advanced.

Restaurant number: 415 974-6285
Starts at 8pm-12 midnight.

(415) 543-8555
I hope this helps!