Anyone interested in...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well i started this lilo section on one of my daily foruma\s juz foe the hottie Dao Vue... and i juz wanted 2 know if anyone would be interested....cuz ya knoe we gotta show our love foe our Hmong celebrities and not onlie foe other nationalities... :wub: ...hit me back & tell me wat u guyz/galsz tink okies...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
kashie! are you talking about dr. tom's son in his movie? gosh, my mind just went blank on his name right now...

and where have you been! school's killing me and you're not here!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Dao Vue

bao: sorrie Bao..i knoe i'm not on as much as i use 2 be..i'll go message u on IL okies my lover...hahaha..and yeah! tat's Dr.Tom's son [in movie onlie] in part 6 & 7..the one he left in Thailand....

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! THAT HOTIE!
youo should've seen how I reacted when I saw him at the soccer tournament! I got red and excited and just smiled like a crazy person...
I'm in!

and I'll pm you too!

Oh Man...he's a hottie...I'm on his TOP8 for Myspace...heh heh, go check me out...I'm number 3 for him TOP8!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
my brother reminds me of him....so im kinda ahhkk at calling him hott. haha. but he is good looking.

kermint

sarNie Adult
pink_juliet_kashie said:
well i started this lilo section on one of my daily foruma\s juz foe the hottie Dao Vue... and i juz wanted 2 know if anyone would be interested....cuz ya knoe we gotta show our love foe our Hmong celebrities and not onlie foe other nationalities... :wub: ...hit me back & tell me wat u guyz/galsz tink okies...
[post="171355"][/post]​
i totally agree with you hahahahah

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ooh cool I know a hecka lot of girls here that think he fine I think he is pretty good looking for a hmong guy haha I'd join so I'm looking forward to it =)