Anyone going to support Chakrit in Bangkok Dangerous this weekend?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Probably not.
It's rated R and im only 14 unless my mommy goes with me but i dont know about that haha :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I had a feeling that's what the director wanted, a person from Thailand with the asian accent. It would make more sense & also make the movie more believable. Although i would love to hear Chakrit speak in fluent english, I'm not even going to get mad! Just as long as I get to see Chakrit & Dom! ekkk!! but... too bad i don't have anyone to go with... wahhh...!! sniff sniff.... :lmao:
Aww Noy you can go with me ^_^. We'll bring Cee along and i'll make sure he has your favorite slick back hairdo lol.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sushi & krit...sounds good eh?!..

yep..im still debating on whether i should scream when he comes on the big screen LMAO *if only im going with the ppl that love thai actors as well as me.... :lol:

edit...what me too noy..im thinking of dragging my sister with me...i would even pay for her to go..dang dont i sound desperate!!!???

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aww Noy you can go with me ^_^. We'll bring Cee along and i'll make sure he has your favorite slick back hairdo lol.
:loool: Make sure he wears the cop uniform too okay Nai!

yep..im still debating on whether i should scream when he comes on the big screen LMAO *if only im going with the ppl that love thai actors as well as me.... :lol:

edit...what me too noy..im thinking of dragging my sister with me...i would even pay for her to go..dang dont i sound desperate!!!???

Omg... I know! I think i'mma do that! drag my sister to the movies! I'm fricking desperate! I really wanna see it! ekkkk!!! <---- screams like a little scared girl!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Omg... I know! I think i'mma do that! drag my sister to the movies! I'm fricking desperate! I really wanna see it! ekkkk!!! <---- screams like a little scared girl!
Alrighty hun. You want him to wear heels too :lol:?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Heck Yes I'm going! like duh...i'm the biggest Chakrit obsesser here on SW...and i've been waiting for tis move since 2006 :eek: i know rite...lol...but probably next weekend cuz tis whole weekend is my sister's wedding...*sigh*

I would really wanna find out why its Rated R! LOL! my little cousins can't see it >:] But I'm goingg! woot woot!
me too...i hope it's sumting hot w/ Chakrit like in tat other movie....*faith* but i hope i'm warned so won't pass out like last time gosh...i nearly feel off my chair last time...lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

i know i tink i will scream..i did wen i saw the trailer wen we went to see the forbidden kingdom...lol...my sister is heck there w/ me..

a cop uniform..gosh Noy tat is soo totallie you!!

oh ppl btw take pichas infront of the BD poster when u grilies go okies!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha i'm pretty sure this movie will only make money from all of chakrit's chick fans in the us :D hahaha!
i think puey parnwad is in this too. she plays a small scene i think?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Im going this saturday with someone hahaaaaaaa....... yea got support our thai dara chakrit I wish they just make him speak fluent english I bet the theater going be full bunch of nicholas cages and chakrit fans lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Alrighty hun. You want him to wear heels too :lol:?
lmao... noo... no heels Nai, maybe next time though. :lol: just as long as his uniform is tight so i can see his booty. hehehe.

Heck Yes I'm going! like duh...i'm the biggest Chakrit obsesser here on SW...and i've been waiting for tis move since 2006 :eek: i know rite...lol...but probably next weekend cuz tis whole weekend is my sister's wedding...*sigh*
me too...i hope it's sumting hot w/ Chakrit like in tat other movie....*faith* but i hope i'm warned so won't pass out like last time gosh...i nearly feel off my chair last time...lol
hahah. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be some rawr scenes up in there...! i hope chakrit gets to do one! ekkk!! :drool:

i know i tink i will scream..i did wen i saw the trailer wen we went to see the forbidden kingdom...lol...my sister is heck there w/ me..
a cop uniform..gosh Noy tat is soo totallie you!!
oh ppl btw take pichas infront of the BD poster when u grilies go okies!!
lol me too kashie! I was with my guy friend & i was like "Ekkk!!!" it's him! hahah. it was all quiet up in there... lol. I wanna see Chakrit in a cop uniform. :drool: that will be hottt....

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
I WENT!! I WENT!! just got back from the theaters a bit ago.
the movie was pretty good. lmfao, chakrit cracks me up so
bad. his acting is wonderful. hopefully he'll have more chances
to appear in hollywood films. also pei (viyada from ngao asok)
was in the movie too as his girl. if i had to rate it out of 10, i
think i'll give it maybe a 7/8 out of 10.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I WENT!! I WENT!! just got back from the theaters a bit ago.
the movie was pretty good. lmfao, chakrit cracks me up so
bad. his acting is wonderful. hopefully he'll have more chances
to appear in hollywood films. also pei (viyada from ngao asok)
was in the movie too as his girl. if i had to rate it out of 10, i
think i'll give it maybe a 7/8 out of 10.
I got back like 3 hours ago! It was a pretty good movie!!!

I had to drag a friend of mines to go with me cause I am the only Thai watcher/lover/obsesser in my groups of friends...

Oka, when i first heard Chakrit's accent, i was laughing soo hard, my friend thought i was insane!!! IT was funny b/c after hearing his perfect english, hearing his fake fobbing accent was pretty funny, atleast i thought so.

Chakrit was sooo freaken hot in this movie! Everytime i see him, my eyes could not get off of his lips!! gosh i love those lips!

I knew i saw Aom in some lakorn before. I didn't know she was Viyada from Ngao Asoke. Throughout the movie I kept asking myself who is she and now I know. She kinda looks a bit like Tangmo in this movie.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__^ I just got back from it too. Pei did a good job as with her seductiveness as always.. glad she wasn't psychotic like in ngao asoke lol and even though Dom's part was minimal he did good as the crook. Chakrit ^__^ amazing job and cracked me up so much. There were a few parts were he slipped and nearly spoke his fluent english lol. haha I found it funny that nic's gf was a chinese girl playing as a thai girl LOL. For the cast and acting I rate it 9/10 and for the actual movie itself 8 out of 10 because it was pretty slow at some parts and could have used more action ^__^ rawr;