Any Thammavongs/Thammavongsy here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
hi there. i always thought the world was big yet small - i mean someone knows someone who knows someone....anywho ^_^

i have a request for ya'll that are browsing this thread. if this last name is your last name or you have a relative with this last name? i'm searching for a friend back from elementary school. Michael and Tony Thammavong they are brothers. Michael should be around 25ish? Tony should be hmm early 20s. i believe they are residing somewhere in Tennessee? if you have any information that can help me out please pm me ^_^ thank you in advance for the browse and help! now come to think about it i wonder if the last name was Thammavongsy?

edit
june 30th - found them ^_^

noungning

Heartless
wow diane! quest for reunion, how cute. the last name sounds so similar to my cousin's but it's not exactly the same, but i don't know a tony or michael, sorry.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
hehehe yeah. it's not like i'm searching for the love channel or anything. we lost contact almost 10 years now. really stinks. thank you for the reply ning. i was starting to get lonely >_>.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
yay a bump in this thread (so far i've gotten no pms) ^__^ actually that's the thing to be honest. i don't even know how it's spelled but i'm sure it's something similar to that. we all use to live in kansas then they moved to tennessee around i would say mid 90s or late 90s.

sbounmany

sarNie Egg
There are a few Thammmavongsa in Minnesota. Don't know much about em' tho LoL

"Thammavongsa" thats my boyfriend's last name. He has alot of relative in Minnesota too. I'm not sure about Thammavongsy in Tennesse though. If its Thammavongsa I could ask them to see if they know anyone by that name. Do you so happen to know their parents name?

Status
Not open for further replies.