Any recommended series??

Discussion in 'Korean' started by spanky, Jan 15, 2017.

1. phoenixangel

phoenixangel sarNie Egg

loving 'Love Watch / Fluttering Warning' :) - YEH and CJM is going a good job :) their chemistry is awesome :)

started on 'Clean with Passion for Now' - very nice start up with all the character involve will stick to this too since i always love seeing Kim YooJung :)

2. Hellobitches

Hellobitches sarNie Egg

Don't forget to prepare a box of tissue, cause i guarantee you'll need it ;);)

3. Hellobitches

Hellobitches sarNie Egg

That drama will definitely be in my list to watch cause i love Kim Yoo Jung toooo :icon12::icon12:
    Poor me that i am a kind of person which can't watch a drama that still on going, so i have to wait patienly till the drama end first then i can watch it :crybaby2::crybaby2:

phoenixangel likes this.
  4. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

I've watched it already and I think a box of tissue isn't enough. Maybe need like 10. Lol

Hellobitches likes this.
  5. phoenixangel

phoenixangel sarNie Egg

lols yes it is it is really a good one :) im also a person who prefer to watch the drama after it finish airing but i couldnt help it.......i miss Kim YooJung too much so i couldnt help it

6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

What drama are the characters from your siggie from?

7. phoenixangel

phoenixangel sarNie Egg

of that is a Chinese Drama :) 'Ever Night' a pretty good one too....it is based on a webnovel 'Miao Ni' :)

8. Hellobitches

Hellobitches sarNie Egg

Is moonlight drawn by cloud is her last drama? The one that with park bo gum?

9. phoenixangel

phoenixangel sarNie Egg

for drama yes that was in 2016, and then she was also in the movie 'Because I Love You' with Cha Tae-hyun in 2017 after that this was signed on however because she was sick the production was push back and the director insisted on waiting for her
    hence they had a change of male lead from Ahn Hyo-Seop to Yoon Kyun-sang

10. Hellobitches

Hellobitches sarNie Egg

Ya i hear that the male lead was actually changed, but i think Yoon Kyun Sang was better than Ahn Hyo Seop hehe....
    Does anyone here waiting for tvn's new drama Memory of Alhambra? Or am i the only one that too excited about this drama? :aaaaa:

phoenixangel likes this.
  11. phoenixangel

phoenixangel sarNie Egg

yes same here i think Yoon KyunSang fit the cleanliness freak CEO better :) he is definitely pulling it off with styles :) have u watch the episode 1 & 2? laugh my head off on that

Memory of Alhambra, wasnt on my list previously but then after seeing HyunBin's eyes im sold :D i definitely will be catching that :)

12. Hellobitches

Hellobitches sarNie Egg

Not yet, I can't watch a drama that still on going :(:(
    Hahaha that ahjussi look very attractive there :love::love:

phoenixangel likes this.
  13. phoenixangel

phoenixangel sarNie Egg

hahahaha yes HyunBin is definitely very very dashing :D

14. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

I would like to recommend,
    Just Between Lovers.

It's a story of two ppl who met as teens through a tragic event. Through this tragedy, their lives change. They meet again as adults. Each lived without much purpose until they found each other.

My brief summary probably sounds boring but I promise it's a good drama.

It's a meloromance that'll give you a new kind of perspective in life.