Any new lakorn 4 Stephan?

Gmn

sarNie Egg
HI!

Does anybody know when Stephan will have any new lakorn?Its been a while now since Montra Heang Ruk,I want him to play an evil (sadist) character like in Sai Yai Sawad again.

Also any updates on the situation with his fathers car accident?

Thanks alot!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
He going to have an up coming lakorn with Sammie Bunthita. If you don't know who she is she a new actress at ch7. She did a few lakorn all ready if you don't know.

You can go read more at SPICY Forum for more.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is Sammie Bunitha is the girl that play in SBS with Aof and Pinky? the bad girl, right? i think now, she has became new n'ke for Ch 7.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
somp9 Posted Today said:
Is Sammie Bunitha is the girl that play in SBS with Aof and Pinky? the bad girl, right? i think now, she has became new n'ke for Ch 7.
I have not see Aof & Pinky so I don't know if she play in Aof & Pinky lakorn. I do know that she did play with Oil & Yui (she was the n'ke for that lakorn) and with Tle & Charm lakorn (she was a supporter).

LoveNum

sarNie Egg
Oh i can't wait to see Stephan lakorn again. But I don't know this n'ek...anyone got a picture of her??

moskat

sarNie Egg
About his dad car accident. I think they are still negotiation for the court order. At first the person said that stephan will organise payment and he never did and something like he never turn up to anything. Basically he didn't do what he promise. So the other side is just looking for justice at first it was not this big.