annoying college students

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
so today was a little too warm inside the library building.. so i decided to sit outside by the fountain..
i was trying to work on an essay.. everything was going good.. it was quiet.. the breeze was nice..
THEN!
there was this group of people by the bookstore..
and these two friggin girls were being hella stupid.
they were singing fawken hella loud..
and i just thought to myself... shut up shiet!?!
that was unnecessary.. just because you are outside..
it doesn't mean that you scream your lungs out...
seriously though.. they were not cute.. that was annoying!
have some respect for your surroundings..
sheesh!

myang

sarNie Egg
This might be annoying to some but for me I enjoy watching it but anyways on campus during the spring mostly we have Evangelists that come to preach about God and how everyone walking by or listening to them is going to hell...I am neutral on this and do not get offended by them but many students do and would yell at them....There are Police officers present so nothing dangerous happens but basically what they say to the students on campus most of the time is that they are going to hell....One time one of the Evangelist called a student a whore and that she was going to hell because she was wearing a tube top...then on Valentines day, one Evangelist kept saying that those who fornicate (masturbate) will go to hell....I don't know if any other campuses out of state have this but in the State of NC there are alot of them....The well known Evangelist is Father Micah...just look him up on youtube and you would know what i mean...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
This might be annoying to some but for me I enjoy watching it but anyways on campus during the spring mostly we have Evangelists that come to preach about God and how everyone walking by or listening to them is going to hell...I am neutral on this and do not get offended by them but many students do and would yell at them....There are Police officers present so nothing dangerous happens but basically what they say to the students on campus most of the time is that they are going to hell....One time one of the Evangelist called a student a whore and that she was going to hell because she was wearing a tube top...then on Valentines day, one Evangelist kept saying that those who fornicate (masturbate) will go to hell....I don't know if any other campuses out of state have this but in the State of NC there are alot of them....The well known Evangelist is Father Micah...just look him up on youtube and you would know what i mean...
We get these ALL THE TIMES at my campus. We have a "free speech" area so they are there almost everyday. One time, a girl was told that she is going to hell because she wore pants. :huh: hahahah...

skies

sarNie Adult
Basically, everyone is going to hell then because all those things you guys said, everyone has them...

*Something that annoys me in college is...................students who don't know how to accept other people's opinion and even if they "appear to" every time they try to "give" their advice/opinion they always have something negative about the person's opinion....THAT ANNOY THE HELL OF OUT ME!

There are more but that's it for now....

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Basically, everyone is going to hell then because all those things you guys said, everyone has them...

*Something that annoys me in college is...................students who don't know how to accept other people's opinion and even if they "appear to" every time they try to "give" their advice/opinion they always have something negative about the person's opinion....THAT ANNOY THE HELL OF OUT ME!

There are more but that's it for now....
Those are the narrow-minded/close minded people. They judge everyone who has a different opinoin or don't see things the way they do.

sillyme

sarNie Egg
so today was a little too warm inside the library building.. so i decided to sit outside by the fountain..
i was trying to work on an essay.. everything was going good.. it was quiet.. the breeze was nice..
THEN!
there was this group of people by the bookstore..
and these two friggin girls were being hella stupid.
they were singing fawken hella loud..
and i just thought to myself... shut up shiet!?!
that was unnecessary.. just because you are outside..
it doesn't mean that you scream your lungs out...
seriously though.. they were not cute.. that was annoying!
have some respect for your surroundings..
sheesh!

hahahaha :lol: i totally feel you girl! those girls probably think they're impressing the crowd didnt know they disturbing and making a fool out of themselves..poor bookstore, people in there probably had a hard time trying to read and ofcourse you

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i hate those college pplz who have access to ur files and makes faces in front of u

esp. to those w/ bad record

thou i want to ...l them

but i'd rather ....e them instead in my mind

to not cause trouble and really do it once my chance comes

skies

sarNie Adult
ARE THEY HMONG? CUZ, THEY SOUND LIKE KHEJDUBS...HAHAH...

haha, no...actually, many of them here at my college are cool because they have really good perception about the topics that we discussed in class...
and the ones i'm talking about are just people in general...haha

skies

sarNie Adult
ok...another thing that annoys me is people talking back to the professor...well, maybe not annoy me but it makes the person look stupid and retarded...
this girl in my math class always talk back to the professor and i'm just like sitting there in my sit thinking omgosh, how dare you talk to the professor like that...but yeah, those kind of people are just ignorant of what they're getting themselves into...one wrong move and you're out of the class for good...and college is totally different from high school....:p

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
No way.. you guys are complaining about nothing.. lol..
The worse complaint I have about college GIRLS (mainly white girls) is when they are in class with 100+ other students and they're praising themselves about how hot/sexy they are just because some guy called out to them that they were a hot DOUCHE BAG.. like.. eew. Some meka girls need to go to the dictionary to find out what a douche bag is.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
No way.. you guys are complaining about nothing.. lol..
The worse complaint I have about college GIRLS (mainly white girls) is when they are in class with 100+ other students and they're praising themselves about how hot/sexy they are just because some guy called out to them that they were a hot DOUCHE BAG.. like.. eew. Some meka girls need to go to the dictionary to find out what a douche bag is.
are they blondes?
if they are...
dictionaries won't help.
lol.

kulyia

RUK
yup..im not in collge yet but high school and i LOVE watching it..lol..because it help me relax more while doing hw or school project..ihate doing it in the library somtimes it could be very very QUIET..TOO QUIET actually.then there are those days that there seem to be NOISES coming from EVERY corner..lol..