Anne/Ken Upcoming lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
this clip is like giving us a hint that we should be expecting them to pair up anytime soon cuz anne/ken are waiting for the producer and they want their next lakorn to be something romantic, sweet and cute drama ^_^ i say the same!..im thinking it should be next year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4iUmaph6mI
credit to anonymous

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can’t watch it now that I am at school but I am so excited if it really does happen. Another one would make a nice collection the other 3 lakorns of Ken and Ann. I can’t wait and I hope it is a romance one too. I love how Ken always fancy Ann in the lakorn. In Rang Ngao there wasn’t much scene of them two together but he was so generous to her. In Oum Ruk I don’t even want to begin, I love every moment of them together. The best comedy romance I have ever seen! And in Sawan Bieng, the spot light is on Ken majority of the time. The beginning was a little rough but in the last 3 episode he sure made up for what he had done- not the rapes part though. I am speaking of reality; it would be very sad to know that someone has forgiven a rapist after several attempts and times. And for their forth one I am in for it. I would love to see more romance in the beginning of a lakorn and it would fit perfect for Ken and Ann. I don’t think any other couples are as strong as them especially in Ouk Ruk. I know there are great couples out there but they can’t do it like Ken and Ann. Side note: I have other favorite couples on screen other than Ken and Ann; I just want to praise them. A huge fan of Ken and Ann!

tinah

sarNie Coma
imagine how sweet it would be if their 4th one is a romance drama cuz they already comfortable around each other. i bet they'll be enjoying the moment ^_^ well, im definate that they will be pair up again and im hoping it'll be sometime next year. come on now, they are the ultimate power couple. i wonder will they be working in the same production again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tinah I so agree with you. Since they both are comfortable around each other, we should expect real romance scene for the first time in Thai lakorn history, you know a little more skin, touching, tongue to tongue action, hugging, less rape scenes with some good willing scenes, etc. Hahahaha I am thinking too much. Cross my finger they will have one next year, not too soon or too long of a wait.

bunthea

sarNie Egg
I really enjoy this movie!=D it's one of the best Thai movie i've seen in a long time! Ken and Ann are such great actor and actress. they were awesome in this movie and the other actors and actress were good too!XD...i really thought the ending was sweet.=] bcuz of this movie im really looking forward for other movies they will be playing in, cant wait!=D thanks to the producer, screenwriter, director, and others that made this piece an awesome movie to watch!! LOveIt!!=D

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah I so agree with you. Since they both are comfortable around each other, we should expect real romance scene for the first time in Thai lakorn history, you know a little more skin, touching, tongue to tongue action, hugging, less rape scenes with some good willing scenes, etc. Hahahaha I am thinking too much. Cross my finger they will have one next year, not too soon or too long of a wait.
haha!..good idea. this time it should be a romantic willing scene like m on their wedding night or something.

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha!..good idea. this time it should be a romantic willing scene like m on their wedding night or something.
That would be something good to watch. Fans would go wild!

tinah

sarNie Coma
That would be something good to watch. Fans would go wild!
yep something different for a change. ken being sadistic to prince charming again ^_^ notice how ken/anne read our mind. they want their next drama together to be romantic as well

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess I will be waiting and write fan fiction about them making love. LMAO!

judyp

sarNie Adult
wooohooo! thanks for the news tinah! im soo excited that ken still has time for us fans. lols. i was afraid that he'd disappear after the birth, but it seems like he has quite a few lakorns in line for him. i would looooovveee to see ken be romantic to ann. its definitely a change. ^_^

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so glad to hear Ken and Ann will have another lakorn together. I just love the chemistry the two of them have not to mention their kisses are real as will. I would not mind seeing him pair up with Janie again as well. I like how the three of them are professional enough to do a real intimate scenes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
wooohooo! thanks for the news tinah! im soo excited that ken still has time for us fans. lols. i was afraid that he'd disappear after the birth, but it seems like he has quite a few lakorns in line for him. i would looooovveee to see ken be romantic to ann. its definitely a change. ^_^
LMAO he needs to support his baby. He wants to fancy his child so he has to work! LMAO he can't just leave his fans out. Ken is so generous!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Going crazy just hearing about this :yahoo: !! I can't wait!! They are a great couple!! I bet it'll be a big hit too!! Love Ken-Ann couple!!!! :dude: hope it's a :slapandkissse3: lakorn but any would be good at least it's the two of them!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
the sooner the better cuz like i said, they arent getting any younger and i dont i think ch3 would want to wait 3-4 years from now. these two are a HOT comodity

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the sooner the better cuz like i said, they arent getting any younger and i dont i think ch3 would want to wait 3-4 years from now. these two are a HOT comodity

yesh the sooner the better! omg, i'm so excited! ^_^

ken & ann reunite! :dude: