ANNA NICOLE SMITH

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
WOW I JUST FOUND OUT THAT SHE'S REALLY DEAD, NOT THAT IT AFFECT ANY OF MY PERSONAL LIFE BUT STILL IT IS SAD AND SHOCKING TO HAVE IT HAPPENED TO HER AT HER AGE AND HER BABY GIRL.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
OOO..yeah i heard about her...it was all over the news and about afternoon when she collaspe...felt bad for her...though i'm not a fan of her...i felt bad for her cause her older son died and i don;t really know what's going with her and her baby but i heard something happened there...can anyone tell me what's the problem with her and her newborn baby??? didn't pay attention so i missed it.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Howard K. Stern, who Anna says to be the father of her 5 month old baby, denies and was in the process of getting paternity test, which then will lead to custody battle. Shocking enough, the paternity test was schedule for today, day after her death. Poor baby, she's only 5 months. Yes, in some way, the baby is probably better off without Anna, just because of her substance abuse to anti-depressants and what not. But i never thought it to lead to Anna's death, just that the baby would be in a better home with her father.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Yes she did marry the really old man, i guess for money, but she said she loved him. Well i was wrong about the paternity, i guess there are now, 5 men, saying they are the father of her baby girl...so thats why they all want paternity test to prove they are or not.

noungning

Heartless
lol yeah because they want her moola!

man if i were a male i'll go and say i want a paternity test too hahah... well if i'm proven not the father at least i'll get famous hahah

um yeah someone dude that was her bf of 10 yrs or something came and said he may be the father also, but they haven't like interacted :huh: :blink:

well the sad thing about her death is because it reminds me of one of my closer older friend died, he also choked on his own vomit and died.

i haven't been up and about her business so did they say how she died besides choked on her own vomit?