Ann Thongprasom and my friend

sinlee

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!

Its time!!
Now U can Vote for HELEN OUM
Les votes ont commencer ! Jai besoin de votre support pour mon amie!!
allez sur http://www.apcqc.org/miss-cambodgienne-canada-2011/#missVote a gauche!!

Vote is begining!! I need your support for my firend!!
on the left

Please vote for Her to get the title of Miss Cambodian Canada (public choice) you can vote ONCE A DAY!! THANKS!

pour le concours de Miss Cambodian Canada (Choix du public) vous pouvez voter 1 fois par jour, merci! ♥

PLEASE VOTE FOR HER!!! :spin: :cheer:
VOTE EVERYDAY!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will be fair, where can I see all the videos.

I can't see the resembles to Ann but your friend is really pretty. I was surprise when they spoke French for the interview and then towards the end, the last lady spoke to her in Khmer. Is it me or does she sound like she has a French accent when she speaks Khmer. Not that I find it a problem but just curious if my ears are playing tricks on me. She could work a bit on her confident level, at least that's from my judgment. Anyways I wish your friend and all the contestants the best of luck.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
she does sound like she has a french accent when she speaks in khmer. your friend is cute but i also don't see any resemblence between her and anne. anywho, i wish her the best of luck.

sinlee

sarNie Egg
she does sound like she has a french accent when she speaks in khmer. your friend is cute but i also don't see any resemblence between her and anne. anywho, i wish her the best of luck.

Thank you for your comment.
Actually like u said . they dosent look that much....
dont forget to vote for her everyday ^^''

sinlee

sarNie Egg
I will be fair, where can I see all the videos.

I can't see the resembles to Ann but your friend is really pretty. I was surprise when they spoke French for the interview and then towards the end, the last lady spoke to her in Khmer. Is it me or does she sound like she has a French accent when she speaks Khmer. Not that I find it a problem but just curious if my ears are playing tricks on me. She could work a bit on her confident level, at least that's from my judgment. Anyways I wish your friend and all the contestants the best of luck.

Thank you for your good comment. Im very happy!! Well, I think they look alike a little bit just a litlle bit.. no where but. okay LOL Yeah She has an accent bcoz she was born in Canada, that's why. She can sings also in khmer. and yeah she needs more practice with her accent.^^''

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so, i am a huge fan of ann t. when i saw her name, i clicked in this thread. haha imma say that although ur friend doesn't really resemble ann t (in my opinion), she is still very beautiful in her own way...much prettier than all the other constestants. she has a very unique look about her. and typically, i don't base anything off of just looks, but since i am not khmer nor do i have the full comprehension of what this pageant is all about besides beauty, i will just do what you say and vote for ur friend. hahaha

on a side note, i hate to be mean, but there is one contestant in there that not only looks like she did not want to be in the pageant, but she also does not have the looks. if you don't have the looks AND you don't want to be there, why force it?? now if she was acting excited, and smiling more, then maybe i would give her some credit. But that's not the case. see, that's just a waste of people's time...

sinlee

sarNie Egg
so, i am a huge fan of ann t. when i saw her name, i clicked in this thread. haha imma say that although ur friend doesn't really resemble ann t (in my opinion), she is still very beautiful in her own way...much prettier than all the other constestants. she has a very unique look about her. and typically, i don't base anything off of just looks, but since i am not khmer nor do i have the full comprehension of what this pageant is all about besides beauty, i will just do what you say and vote for ur friend. hahaha

on a side note, i hate to be mean, but there is one contestant in there that not only looks like she did not want to be in the pageant, but she also does not have the looks. if you don't have the looks AND you don't want to be there, why force it?? now if she was acting excited, and smiling more, then maybe i would give her some credit. But that's not the case. see, that's just a waste of people's time...

Thank You so much. I so appreciate your opinion.( thnx for the vote X))

And yes , I agree, what you said. Iknow who u mean about.I dunno why too. I dont want to be mean too, but if she doesnt so pretty and she act like she doesnt participated.Go back home then. Well. I dont think itsnt just us , we though like this. ANYWAY

Im exited coz the 9th April 2011 its the final. ;)

By the way, there have Fan Club Ken and Ann on Facebook. Join us ;)

LUV ANN