Ann Alicia & Puri

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
dude!! i'm like so smiling right now. ann looks so pretty and of course puri and his hot bod. lol thanx for the pix.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
they look fabulous together.. havent seen ann for some time..

ann and noon s. are both great actresses. i really wish ann does another lakorn with pepper.
and she does look slimmer, but not to the point where all you see is bones. a nice figure ^^
i thought they were suppose to have another one... i even saw openings but.. hmmm guess not...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i want them as lead, but i know what you're talking about.
you're talking about Ching Chang. with Captain, Jieb, Pepper, Pim, Pang, Puri, Ann Alicia, Diew, Aline, New.
i can't wait for that, but i'm thinking that ann will not end up with pepper in there, but maybe puri. lol. and i like captain with pim, but it probably won't be like that either. :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
no.. wat im talkin bout is like a few years back.... i saw opening pixs for it.... they were the couple.... it wasnt ching chang..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol RR maybe it was Wung Narm Won if she saw it long ago lol but in Ching Chung I think no one will end up with anyone probably only Jeab will end up with someone because i think she is like the main nang ek the only one that is good

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Lol RR maybe it was Wung Narm Won if she saw it long ago lol but in Ching Chung I think no one will end up with anyone probably only Jeab will end up with someone because i think she is like the main nang ek the only one that is good
could be. OooOo i see, there's so many great actors/actresses in ching chung, but only jeab will end up with someone awww.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think they are trying to make her look older for her role in Ching Chung and Sakul Kaa -.-" because I know that in Sakul Kaa she is probably dating Mos for along time and so she has to look her age in the lakorn alongside w/ Mos

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i think her character is supposed to be someone older. i like her hair style.

Iya

sarNie Adult
i can find something with them together now! lol. been waiting for something like this....thought it took me so long to find it.

thankss

puppylov

sarNie Adult
being skinny now it makes her face look weird. her face is like bony and she looks older. i dunno maybe the bangs. but u know her body is slim and she looks good like that, but she should have more meat on her face.