angkor-dvds.com

does anyone know what the quality of the series from this website is like? i'm thinking of ordering some khmer-dubbed chinese series, but i've never ordered from them before...are they trustworthy with payments and stuff? also, how's the quality of their products? thank you.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I don't know anything about them beside that they are the same group I believe that list their items on Ebay. They have sold alot on Ebay according to their feeback number however notice that they leave their feedback comments PRIVATE i don't know why ehehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
angkor-dvds !!! everyone buys stuff from her hahah !!! her feedback wasn't private till recently .. i guess she copying me cuz my feedback is private haha j/k but seriously she got lots of chinese and been a ebay seller for a long time and trustworthy .

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
angkor-dvds !!! everyone buys stuff from her hahah !!! her feedback wasn't private till recently .. i guess she copying me cuz my feedback is private haha j/k but seriously she got lots of chinese and been a ebay seller for a long time and trustworthy .
[post="139875"][/post]​

You know why she put em on private? I mean if she's been around and a good seller she should have let ppl know.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes i know y ! cuz some ppl complain hahahaha but i can promise u this ..if there something wrong with ur dvd she will replace it and she have more favor buyer den hater ..hahaha there a couple hater but u can't make everyone happy right ?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
yes i know y ! cuz some ppl complain hahahaha but i can promise u this ..if there something wrong with ur dvd she will replace it and she have more favor buyer den hater ..hahaha there a couple hater but u can't make everyone happy right ?
[post="139937"][/post]​
True True :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think most chinese dubb khmer dat she sell to ebay buyer they in turn resell it in ebay too for cheaper or more haha but dat how ebay work . YOU buy somewhere and resell it for cheaper to beat the oringal seller u buy from .The quality of the dvd is pretty good since it a copy from the orginal set . If u want to be on a safe side u can buy from her at ebay cuz if she do u wrong u can write bad feedback about her or u can report her to EBay for selling damage goods :p She just started to sell Thai lakorn before she only does chinese series .

maungkey2

sarNie Egg
I've gotten a few Chinese series from this website and the service has been pretty good. It's the only website that carries older tvb series at a decent price and the quality of it is much better than some others ones that I bought on ebay.

khm3rAng3L

sarNie Egg
My sister and I bought a lot of movies thai and chinese from her on ebay and some parts were missing and one of the chinese movie I bought from her called Chor Lai Hung was very very bad and she never replied back....but I got my money back after I report her to ebay and paypal security center....it took forever for me to get my moneyback.....but anyways I'm just letting ya know to be carefull buying movies from her cause after I report her on ebay she is no longer selling there and I don't know if her new site is safe. But anywayz purchase at your own risk... I would never buy another movie from her again....now I just purchase movies from angkorwat, ekomsantime or dubbed lakorn. Its a little expensive but the quality is good and you can trust them.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^ Yeah the good thing about Ebay I think is that you can get a bargain on the price, but most of the listing says FINAL SALE soo like you said it's buying at your own risk.

thea

sarNie Hatchling
yeah I bought from her before too the only bad experience I had was the 'chor lau huang' serie.

thea

sarNie Hatchling
its not that she wont replace it its a poor quality version...look like she got it off of old old old tape version...add this and that the preview etc try to make it look new but when the movie play really really poor quality. LOL i was piss off but now I'm trying to redubb that serie extracting the voice and putting it on viet retail version since the quality is way better lolz...actually got 1 ep done pretty good lol! I'm desperate for good quality the things I would do are endless aheheh! Anywho lil off topic but yeah!

thea, so was only one episode in poor quality, or all of the episodes? was it really blurry or shaky to the point where you couldn't watch it? i really want to know specifically, since if it's only a little poor, i still want to watch it...